Ahmer♡Safiya

Exactly after 11000 words later I am here. Please show your lobe through votes and comments.

Chapter is unedited. Ignore some mistakes.

P.s: Some scenes are added from the story. You can skip it but you may skip some new scenes. Be careful.

Next bonus chapter will be published when this book completes 100K reads.

Happy reading.

Love,
Nabiha.

×××××××××××

"Aaaahhhhhhhhhh." Voice of the six years old girl boomed in Jahangir Haveli. "Mai apko mar dalungiiiiiii...Bandar kahi ke." She ran behind the little boy.

"Pehle pakad to lo." The boy teased her showing her tongue as he again ran away when she stepped towards him.

"Ap yaha ajaye. Mai bata rahi hu..." And when he didn't listened she used her last and only card.

"Daaaaaaannnnn Bhaaaaaaiiiiiii..." and on her loud screech her saviour came running to her and in an instance drops of tears escaped her eyes.

"Kya hua Saafii..." Zaydan immediately kneeled down infront of his youngest sister.

"Daaan bhaiii...Ahmer mujhe fir se sata rahe hai..." she rubbed her tears with the back of her hands.

"Ahmeeeerrrrr..." Zaydan's voice was enough to send a wave of shiver through the little boy's body.

"Kya hua Zaydan? Kyu chilla rahe ho bache par?" Rukhsar came on the scene followed by other family members.

"Ammi, Ahmer firse Safii ko pareshan kar raha hai."

"Ha to wo dono ka roz ka yahi hai. Isme chillane ki kya zarurat hai? Or waise bhi dono ek dusre ko barabar satate hai."

"Tayi Ammi." Safiya raised her hands while crying her favourite Tayi Ammi's name and asking her to pick her up.

"Attention seeker." Ahmer mumbled under his breath.

"What did you say?" Zaydan asked him dangerously.

"Nothing Bhai. I was saying sorry to Safii. Sorry Safii. Come on we will play together." And their her anger melted as she wiggled from her Tayi Ammi's grip and ran hand in hand with Ahmer.

××××××××××××

"Hey Chipkali." Safiya winced in pain as Ahmer greeted her with a slap on her head.

"Apni hadd me rahe ap." She screamed swatting his hands away while licking away the ice cream cone.

"Motiiii...akele akele hi khali kar do sab. Mujhe bhi do ice cream." He tried to snatch her ice cream when she screamed on the top of her lungs.

"Bhaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiii..." and her three brothers Hamza, Haider and Ali immediately came between them like a magic.

"Ayyy. Meri behen ko mat sata." Haider said taking a bite from his sister's cone without her notice.

"Ha. Meri cute si pyari si behen ko tang na kar." Ali took her in a side hug. Gulping a bite.

"Bhai. Mai ab choti nahi hu mai pure twelve years ki ho gai hu." She said proudly showing her teeth.

"We know princess." Hamza kissed her forehead taking another bite. Now what remained was just a cone with remaining ice cream.

"I love you Bhaaiii. Thanks for saving my ice cream. Ahhhh." As soon as she finished thanking her so called brothers and looked down, scream left her mouth seeing nothing other than cone.