f. von luftschloss ❧ knight

"i have already fallen for you,
my dear princess."

fischl von luftschloss x reader fluff ❧ you're a captain in the knight of favonius and fischl asks for you to join her in a adventure  (alternative, fischl wants to show off & oz plays matchmaker)

fluff you're a captain in the knight of favonius and fischl asks for you to join her in a adventure (alternative, fischl wants to show off & oz plays matchmaker)

.

How you got dragged into the hot mess that was Fischl's eccentric life was beyond you. As a member of the Knights of Favonius, you swore to protect Mondstadt's citizens with your life. By extension, this meant the adventurers as well.

Which is how you got caught up with this.

"What's the matter, Katheryne?" You asked, turning to face the Adventurers Guild's receptionist.

She had a tired expression and sighed deeply. "Sorry to call you down here captain, but it's Fischl—"

"If it isn't captain (y/n)! Bow in the presence of your Prinzessin!"

You pivoted, turning to face the eye-patch wearing adventurer with her familial raven beside her. "Oh, hello Fischl. Is there something you need?"

"Indeed! The stars have foretold me an impending doom upon the lands of Mondstadt and only I, the Prinzessin Der Verurteilung could prevent such catastrophe."

You laughed nervously. "Is that so?"

"Mein fraulein wanted to ask if you could accompany us."

"O-Oz!"

You chuckled at the flustered expression of Fischl to which she coughed into her fist before regaining her composure. "It would be most appreciated if you would allow us your assistance."

You bowed, leaning forward. "As you wish, my princess."

Pink dusted the cheeks of the electro user before you. Scoffing, she rolled her eyes before turning around. "Well! Let us be off!"

You've known Fischl for quite some time, even before you became a Captain for the Knights. To her, you were her knight and since she's adopted this new eccentric life, you've decided to go along with it.

The two of you (and Oz) teleported to the area of where this 'impending doom' was arriving which happened to be near the Archon statue of the Dawn Winery. It looked relatively peaceful. azure skies, rolling greens, warm breezes that carried the Anemo crystalflies in the air. Nothing like the scene where a supposed catastrophe would begin.

"So.. this is it?" You asked, sending a crooked smile to the adventurer beside you who led her chin up high as she glossed over the lands with a crucial eye. "Hm... it would appear that our foe has not struck. Prepare for combat! Blood will be spilled."

"Hm, in that case- you'll need some protection, my princess. Best if we keep you safe." You went along with the whole shtick. The amusing fischl was far more entertaining than shooting down her wishes and feelings.

"P-Protecting?! Inconceivable! S-Such nonsense will not be tolerated!" She turned to you, her face red as she scolded you. A chuckle escaped your lips. "Ah, old habits, my princess. As your dutiful knight, I only wish for your safety."

"Captain (y/n), I appreciate your kindness but mein fraulein wants to show off a bit." Oz replied to which Fischl turned to a companion with reddened cheeks. "T-That's not true!" She dropped her facade, yelling at the poor raven.

"Oh? My princess showing off for me? I am the most honored then," you chuckled, eyes fixed upon the red faced Fischl. "GAH! I arranged this perfectly! Why must the universe challenge me?!" She shouted, stomping the ground beneath her feet angrily.

Oz, if he was a human, probably would've sighed and shook his head. The raven directed his attention to you "Captain, there is no danger. Mein Fraulein simply wished to confess her feelings in an interesting manner."

"OZ, SHUT UP! I-I AM NOT CONFESSING A-ANYTHING!" Fischl shouted, withdrawing herself to her knees. "AUGHHH!"

You laughed quietly, kneeling down to gently touch Fischl's back. "What's the matter?"

"I-I... I WANTED TO MAKE YOU FALL FOR ME BY DOING SOMETHING COOL BUT OZ CAN'T KEEP MY SECRETS SHUT!"

"I'll never hear the end of it either way,

mein fraulein."

You laughed aloud, helping Fischl up who refused to meet your gaze. Her face was a dark shade of red. "There's no need for you to 'do something cool' you know..."

"H-Huh...?" Fischl's green eye glanced up, as you slowly leaned closer to her face. A smile lacing your lips as you whispered into her ear, "because I have already fallen for you, my dear princess."

"H-HUH?!" Steam could almost be seen rising from Fischl's ears from your words alone. The poor girl started to panic, losing her facade at once and wondering aloud if this was all a dream. Needless to say, Oz is bad at keeping secrets and an excellent matchmaker.