〜・Apologies・〜

"Come on, (Y/N). Time to eat. Tony made you some Pasta." You awoke to the sound of Tony's voice and went down the stairs with him, then he helped you into a chair, and you looked at a bowl of Pasta and butter. You began to eat quickly. After all, you had not eaten for hours.

Halfway through your pasta, you heard the front door slam open, only to reveal your mother, her close dripping wet, and she had a black eye. Before you could even run over to hug her, Tony took her away to the Living room area, and discussed many things with her.

You couldn't hear much of what they were saying, mostly because every time you stepped close to the Living Room, (F/N) would distract you with something else. The few things you heard were about how (F/N) had found you. You could see your mother crying, and Tony had a serious face.

It had been about 2 hours since Your mother had returned, but you were still at (F/N)'s house, which confused you. Once your mother had left the living room and entered the kitchen, you immediately ran up and hugged her, or at least hugged her legs.All you got in return was a faint smile.

"I'm sorry, (Y/N), you need to stay a little longer, okay? I have to go again. Me and Daddy need to continue talking, it will....be longer than i expected." She said, before separating you from her, then walking back out the door.

Ever since that day, your mother left you there a lot more often than before.

The Blonde boy, who you now knew was Armin, knelt down next to you as you were surrounded by steam from the Titans disintegrating body. Multiple times, Armin tried lifting up part of your shirt to wrap something around your wound, but you would constantly flinch and scoot away.

"(Y/N), I won't hurt you, but please let me bandage your wounds." Armin said, his face clearly showing a worried expression. Yes, you could regenerate using your powers, but since you were so young it seemed that aspect of your powers was rather weak. It was best to play it safe and treat the injuries normally. This time you let him wrap a bandage around your torso where the wound was, but refused any treatment for your head injury's.

Soon after, 2 figures zipped down to you. One was the Mikasa girl, and the other was none other than the short captain, who you found to be tall, Levi.

Though his expression was stoic and serious, he hurried over to you and knelt down front of your squirmish body, steam rising from the Titans blood that stained your clothing. You started sobbing and ran into Levi, needing someone to make you feel better. He hugged you and rubbed your back as you cried, some of your tears dampening his jacket, though he didn't mind very much. Every so often you could hear "Hey, Hey, Hey. Your okay. Your going to be okay."

Once you weren't hysterical, Levi stood you with you gripping him like your life depended on it. "Ackerman, Arlet. I thank you for finding (Y/N). Return to HQ." Then, he took off with you in his arms.

Levi brought you inside HQ, where Hanji was standing.

"I apologize, (Y/N). I said the wrong words. I hope you could forgive me." Hanji said, bowing down. You lean out of Levi's arms a tiny bit, and place a hand on Hanji's head. "It's okay. I-I'm sorry for yelling." You said with a drop of sadness lingering on both your face and voice. Hanji shot up, gave a huge, and ruffled up your hair. "Thanks, Tiny!" Hanji yelled, hurting your ears slightly.

"Okay, Hanji. Hands of the brat. I need to talk with (Y/N)." Levi said, then walked off with you still in his arms.

When Levi entered his office, he put you down onto the floor, then sat at his desk. "Listen brat, about what happened before." He said, staring into your soul with his steel eyes. "We have to go on the expedition. This is what being a scout means. It's our job, you know?"

Levi cleared his throat. "But, we will come back, okay? I'll be back for you, so don't fret." He calmly said, but then quickly shot up from his desk and walked over to you. "You head is bleeding. We need to go to the infirmary." Levi said, taking you hand and quickly walking through the halls to the nearest infirmary.

"It's a Moderate concussion. She will be fine, but don't let her fall asleep, as if she does you won't be able to notice something odd, such as a seizure. She needs to be awake so you could notice something wrong." The doctor said, turning to Levi.

You were sitting on a high bed like platform, your legs dangling off the edge. Levi nodded, thanking the man, then lifting you up and began to walk back.

It was around 10:30 at night, and you were extremely tired. Your eyes felt like weights, and you just wanted to release them. Your eyes slowly closed, but not for long. Levi nudged his arm, causing you to bounce slightly and open your eyes back up.

"Brat. Didn't you hear the doctor? You can't sleep." Levi said to you, flashing his steel eyes to your sleepy (E/C) ones. He continued to walk through the empty hallways and eventually reached his office, to where he kept you in his arms as he sat at his desk, and set you down on his lap. He pulled out a stack of neat papers and put them on the corner of the desk, swiftly taking the one in the top and beginning to write.

Your eyes began to grow heavy once again. Though you were extremely sleepy, you didn't want to sleep now that Levi gave you orders not too. You couldn't help it, and despite your efforts, closed your eyes. Levi bounced his leg the second your eyes shut, and the raised. "I know your tired, just try to stay awake brat."

This process went on for hours. Every time your eyes shut, Levi immediately woke you up.