Meeting x The x Zoldycks

"B-brother?"

The little girl next to Killua's mom gasped and looked up at her mother.

"Mm... When I heard that a young girl who opened 6 gates and claimed to be a Zoldyck I had to see what this was about but this is certainly not my child..." The woman covered in bandages scoffed at me and started fanning herself.

"Tch, of course I'm not your child idiot! My father had an affair with another woman!" I yelled at her while holding the butler in my arms.

"Don't be so rude now. Leave Canary there she'll wake up sooner or later. Oh and you can address me by Kikyo not by mom." Kikyo turned around around and started walking away but the little girl stopped.

"Mother... Let them come with us, please." The little girl stayed behind to ask. Her eyes pierced through mine, her eyes softened just for a bit.

"Come then, meet the rest of your siblings." Kikyo turned around and waited for us to go.

I picked up Canary and put her on my back but I felt someone take her away from me. Hisoka gave me a grin and put her on his back.

"This isn't your usual self eh?" I chuckled a bit and Hisoka sighed.

"She's a fighter~" He look forward again and started walking, he wasn't doing any weird pervy usual shit to her...

Leorio, Kurapika and Gon started walking behind Hisoka and the whole group followed with me behind.

"Hello, I'm Kalluto. I'm your brother I believe." Kalluto's voice sounded so soft and he dressed a bit feminine so I assumed...

"Oh, I'm Y/N! Yeah you're my brother..." I tilted my head down a bit and kept on walking, Kalluto just looked at me and then ran off to their mom.

After walking for a bit we finally reached the estate. We were in the front yard and it was beautiful, the entrance door was huge and looked like it weighed 100 pounds just to open it.

"I'll go get father and grandpa. You 3 come inside." Kalluto pointed to Gon, Leorio and Kurapika and then took them inside with him.

There was tension in the air and a lot of it, I felt like I was suffocating in it. Gon was my little emotional suppose person and it felt a bit odd now that he was gone.

"I'll take her..." A butler from behind me came out pointing to Canary.

Hisoka got Canary off of his back and handed her to the butler, Hisoka glared at the butler.

"Let me introduce myself. My name is Gotoh, I'm a butler for the Zoldyck family." Gotoh bowed his head since he was carrying Canary in his arms.

"Thank you Gotoh..." An old raspy voice that gave me comfort boomed from the opposite direction of me.

"Old man!" A smile formed on my face when I waved hi to my grandpa, he smirked and was walking next to this man who looked like he could be a jojo bizzare's character...

"Hello Y/N, I don't even want to know why you brought those people with you but I can tell that this clown one is trouble." Zeno scoffed and turned his head away from Hisoka.

Hisoka gave him a cute little smile and tilted his head a bit to try to project some sort of innocence.

I chuckled slightly but felt a cold chill go down my spine, the man who was walking next to my grandpa was glaring at me. His eyes pierced through mine as if he wanted to kill me.

When my grandpa and the man finally came up to us they stopped and my grandpa looked at the man.

"If you're really my child from all those years ago then prove it to me." The man who claimed to be my father sneered at me and started to walk to one side of the grass.