Belong to you Part 4 (Alex)- smut in this one

You sat with your group again, subtly holding Alex's hand in yours and rubbing your thumb over her skin. It felt like home, and you were overwhelmed with how much you had missed them all. You and Alex picked up from where you left off, but with the addition of dates and kisses and contact. You became a 'power couple' as your chemistry class called it, as every time a test popped up, you got 100 and Alex got extremely close, never reaching it though.
On Valentine's Day, you still hadn't told your parents about Alex, but she had told hers and they gave you a free house for the night with a wink. You told your parents you were sleeping over at there's, and they said nothing in return so you just left. Kara had gone to Lena's for the night, so even she wasn't there.
You took Alex to a hill, and sat down with a picnic you had already planned out, watching the stars and breathing her in.
You walked back slowly, listening to music from flimsy headphones and twirling each other round whilst laughing.
When you got back, Alex locked the door and led you to her bedroom.
It started out as soft, mindless kisses, mouths against mouths and quiet, content sighs. And then she bit down on your bottom lip and the switch was flipped. You had made out before, but never anything more, always worried Eliza might pop in half way through. Without that worry, you were frenzied and hot all over. You trailed your hand up to her chest, finally cupping her breast and flicking a thumb over her nipple. She moaned into your mouth, causing you to double your efforts just to hear that sound again.
'Can I take this off?' You asked gently, stark contrast to how you had been kissing her moments ago.
'Yes.' She whispered. You maintained eye contact as you slowly took off her dress until it was on the floor next to the bed. You crashed your lips back together, knowing that no matter how much you wanted to stare, Alex would feel uneasy about it.
You carefully unclasped her bra, leaving her plenty of time to stop you.
Once that was gone, you held her other breast and gave it the same attention, subtly slipping your thigh in between hers.
After a particularly loud moan from her, she pulled away.
'Are you okay?' You asked, heart pounding in your ears.
'You are overdressed.' She murmured through heavy breaths, lifting up your dress and pulling it over your arms. You instinctively crossed your arm over your breasts.
'Hey. What's wrong?' Obviously Alex would notice right away. She noticed everything about you.
'I-' You took a deep breath. It's just Alex. Your Alex.
'My boobs grew fast last year and I have stretch marks. They're really ugly.' You practically whispered.
'Hey. I think every part of you is beautiful.' She said, rocking up and placing a kiss to your temple.
'I just... don't like how they look.' You said.
'(y/n) I don't care what they look like. As long as they're attached to you. But you can put a shirt on if you want. Or I won't look.' She said, already leaning over to find one.
'No. It's okay. It's okay.' You said it more to yourself than her, and carefully uncrossed your arms. Before you lost confidence, you took off your bra as well.
Alex sucked in a deep breath and when you looked up, her eyes were dark and trained on your chest.
'I thought you weren't going to look.' You said teasingly, seeing their effect and feeling way less self conscious than you did minutes ago.
'How can I not look when you are right in front of me looking like that?' She didn't wait for an answer, just swooped in and sucked a nipple into her mouth, palming your other breast at the same time. You let out a startled groan at the shot of arousal.
She didn't let up until equal attention had been paid to them and you were rolling your hips into hers without thought. When she pulled back, she spent a moment more looking at them, whispered a small 'beautiful' and then came back up to kiss you hungrily.
'God Alex.' You moaned, trailing your hand down her body to cup her in between her thighs.
She let out a whimper and thrust her hips up into your hand.
'You're so wet.' You whimpered back, finding her clit and rubbing it over her underwear.
She grunted and her hips rose to meet your fingers.
'Take- them- off.' Alex struggled to get out but you got the idea and carefully slid the material down her legs and threw them on the floor.
You instantly went back to her clit, not missing a beat and not wanting to make her feel nervous about being fully naked.
You slowly slid your fingers down to her entrance and, finding the wetness that was there, entered her with one finger.
Her walls clenched around it and you groaned at the feeling. At the same time, she let out a strangled'(y/n)'.
You started to shallowly move it, making sure she was ready for another finger before adding to the first one.
She groaned at the stretch and you picked up the pace.
You could tell by her heartbeat she was incredibly close so you flicked your thumb over her clit. The response was instant. She shuddered through her orgasm, your fingers still buried deep inside her.
You kissed her face once she had come down, whispering 'i love you's to her.
'That was... incredible.' She beamed as she melted into the mattress, taking you with her.
'Mmh.' You hummed back nosing your way into the crook of her neck and kissing the skin there. She shivered.
'Sorry still sensitive.' She mumbled.
You carded your fingers through her hair as she got her breath back, your other hand still in her heat.
'How're you feeling?' You said after a few minutes of comfortable silence. You didn't want to pressure her, but your underwear was positively sticky and it was getting kind of uncomfortable.
'Amazing.' She grinned at you and kissed you, which then turned back into another heated make out session.
She flipped you over and groaned at the clear reminder of where your hand still was.
'Let me return the favour.' She said with a smirk, gently moving your wrist away from her legs and moaning breathily at the emptiness left there.
You looked at her as you brought your hand to your mouth and traced your tongue over the digits soaked in her cum.
She shook and kissed you rougher, with more intent and more passion you had seen before. By the time she arrived at your heat, you were dripping.
'Just- don't put your fingers inside me.' You breathed out, knowing you could possibly break them. She didn't ask about it, probably thinking it was nerves. She just nodded and went for your clit instead. After seeing Alex come undone and all of the attention on your body, it only took a few swipes for you to fall apart and for Alex to hold you through it.