Chapter 12

It was something like a disaster had come and seek them.

"What is that?" Lussuria muttered.

"Something's burning." Risa muttered and left towards where the explosion came from.

"Mou~ wait!" Lussuria said and followed the girl.

Tsuna and Reborn noticed that Lussuria and Suzuki went towards the fire is. They are about to follow but a guy in a mask appeared.

"I see. I see. Look who we have here." The masked man or guy said. His face is covered by a black mask and a sunglasses. His hair is also black colored with a little bit of red highlight. He is wearing a black hoodie jacket with a pair of black ripped jeans. And his voice has a little bit of rasp like an autotuner.

"Who are you? Are you the one who's behind that explosion?" Sawada Tsunayoshi asked the guy who just laughed maniacally.

"Right! I am! What do you think?! Huuhh?" He replied like a punk.

"Pfft-" Tsuna and the Guy turned where that voice came from.

"What? Why are you looking at me?" Reborn asked.

"Did you was about to laugh?" Tsuna turned and asked his tutor. Reborn just smirked and turned to the Guy who just put his hands on his face as his ears turned red.

"Nope." Reborn said. Tsuna turned back to the guy who was just standing there immediately stopping what he had done to himself earlier.

"But why did you do that?" Tsuna asked the guy. He was about to say something but voices interrupted their conversation.

"Sawada-kun!"

Tsunayoshi and Reborn turned to see their four members of the team. Aihara, Momose Kitamura and Tokira.

"Eek! Reborn! What am I gonna do? They will know!" Tsuna said as he start to panic. Reborn kicked his knee to stop him.

"Itte! Reborn!"

"Make up your mind and put them into safety." Reborn instructed. The guy start to wreck anything in his surrounding. Aihara, Momose, Kitamura and Tokira just stand there watching what was going on.

"Oi Dame-Tsuna! What was happening? Who is that?" Tokira shouted. That guy looked where the three was and pointed his hand towards them as the nearest building crumbled. Tsuna immediately turned to his HDW mode and flew towards them to picked them up away from the crumbling building.

"Me?! I am called Gravity Master of Monsi Famiglia! HaHaHaHaHa! ack--!" He said maniacally and then choked at his saliva.

'Ehh?'

'So lame.'

"Wait. Sawada-kun you're head's on fire!" Aihara said making the two turned to Sawada.

"Holy shit, she's right!" Kitamura exclaimed.

"I'm fine. It is better if you run away from here and find our other classmates." Sawada said and that made the four looked at him in wonder.

'Something is not right.'

'He is different from before.'

'He looks so cool~.'

"You looks so cool Sawada-kun!" Aihara and Momose said simultaneously.

'Eh?' Kitamura deadpan.