19

BOKUTO FETCHED AKAASHI AND did their usual routine during mornings. Eat breakfast, talk with some random things, the go to work. But this time, it's a little different, because they're finally together.

"You'll come over later right?" Bokuto asked Akaashi.

Akaashi nodded at Bokuto, "I will. What do you want to eat for dinner?"

"I'll eat anything you make." Bokuto said and smiled widely at Akaashi.

Akaashi chuckled a bit, "Okay."

Akaashi's about to part ways with Bokuto but then Yuko suddenly held Akaashi's wrist while panting. It looks like she's been running to catch up with Akaashi.

Bokuto looked at Yuko, "Yuko-san? Do you need something?"

"Perfect timing. Akaashi, I'm glad I saw you.." Yuko is still panting.

"Take a breath first.." Akaashi said and turned to face Yuko.

Yuko let go of Akaashi's wrist and after calming down he looked at Akaashi seriously, "You'll be substituting today's photo shoot." Yuko said without any warning.

"What do you mean?" Akaashi asked.

"Well, one of the crew took an extended day off because he's currently sick. We're lacking one member of the crew, and I proposed that you should be doing it, since you're the best rookie we have." Yuko said.

Akaashi blinked numerous times, "You mean..I'll be partaking a photo shoot, where Bokuto is?"

Yuko smiled, "Yeah. You'll be working with Bokuto, is it okay with you?"

"Yes," Akaashi instantly agreed.

And Bokuto is feeling so excited about what he just heard, "I feel like my confidence boosted to the highest level, knowing that Akaashi will be working with me!"

Yuko just shook her head, "Go to the studio now, everyone's already there."

Yuko left Akaashi and Bokuto and went ahead of them, while Bokuto is smiling at Akaashi. Akaashi smiled back at Bokuto.

"Do your best, Bokuto." Akaashi just said, while slightly laughing.

"I'll be giving my all, Akaashi!"

"I'm just a substitute, just wait 'til I'm officially part of your crew." Akaashi smiled while saying those things.

Bokuto' s eyes glowed because of that, "Really!? I'll be waiting then!"

Bokuto chuckled and put his arm around Akaashi's shoulder and pulled him closer. Bokuto kissed the side of Akaashi's head, making Akaashi's face so red.

"Why are you doing this on public..?" Akaashi was flustered but still asked.

"Why not?"

"You're famous! It's dangerous if someone might take a photo of that." Akaashi scolded Bokuto.

Bokuto just pouted, "It doesn't matter right? So what if someone took a photo."

Ah..how dumb. "They might start rumors that may ruin your image, you know..you'll lose your fame or maybe career."

"Oh! I'm quite new to hiding things, since I don't usually hide something. It's my first time dating! I didn't know you have to be that Cautious." Bokuto just chuckled, as he remove his arm from Akaashi's shoulder.

"No clinging at work, better be safe." Akaashi reminded Bokuto.

Bokuto nodded, "Alright..if you say so."