Kouki's demise

(Kouki's pov)

Night time set in. The dimly lit moon hit my face, outlining my jawline and showing a glint in my eyes. It was cold but warmer than it's been a lately. Spring was coming, and soon after summer will come. "Karma?" Todoroki questioned. Karma? Who's that? Questions bounced around inside my head and yet none of them were being answered.

"Yes, I'm here on the account of the Tadashi murder case," karma said emotionlessly. Tadashi? Murder? Case? My father. My father who was murdered by todoroki. "Oh?" I question. "You don't sound distressed," karma said while bringing a cigar up to his lips. "Ah, my family and I were never close," I say, trying to keep up my good butler act, but I was panicking on the inside.

"Your father was murdered and your mother is missing, do you have anything to do with it?" He asked like he didn't even care. Of course I know. I wanted to cry but I didn't know why. "I believe I haven't a clue," I say with a smile on my face. "May I come in?" He asked, letting out a big waft of smoke. I felt like coughing but I submerged the feeling deep down.

"No," todoroki stated plainly. "What my young master means is, do you have a warrant?" I correct todoroki's impoliteness. Karma let out a chuckle and said, "no." "Well I'm afraid you can't come in then," I bowed to him and began to close the door before he stopped me. "Wait," he said, catching the door with his hand. "Do you have any enemies, anyone who'd want to kill your father?" I gave him a gentle smile before saying, "sir, my father had a lot of enemies."

Beginning to close the door again, he caught it one last time. "I saw the basement," he said, more interested in the conversation. My face immediately dropped. "What were your finger prints doing there? More specifically, why were your fingerprints on several of the various weapons down there?" He said, raising a brow along with a smirk. A hard lump formed in my throat.

I heard todoroki chuckle darkly. "Well, go on servant, tell them why you were down there," shoto said, amused. "Is that an order?" I ask in a whisper, holding back tears. "You bet your ass," todoroki said. I could hear the smile in his voice. "I tortured women down there," I say, no longer holding back tears.

Both Karma and Todoroki smiled. Was my pain amusing to them? What am I saying, of course it was. "Kouki Tadashi, you're under arrest for the kidnapping and murders of the quirkless women. Anything you say can and will be used against you," karma said, putting out his cigar and cuffing my hands.

My whole world came crashing down after that. Only questions arose in my mind. Why would todoroki do this? Why'd he betray me? Todoroki gave me a gentle hug, saying aloud, "Kouki, I'll miss you." But he came close to my ear and stated, "don't kiss what's mine."

(Todoroki's pov)

I watched as Karma led Kouki to the car. Just as things were going well, you have to kiss my bunny. I feel betrayed. Stabbed in the back by my own friend. I'll always love you Kouki. I watch as they drive off, letting out a big smile that's been threatening to come out. Mess with the bull Kouki, you get the horns.

(Y/n's pov)

Creeks filled the room, indicating that someone was coming down the stairs. Panic started to fill my body. I felt stiff. Bakugou, on the other hand, started squirming and even though he was gagged, I could still hear the muffled cussing.

Todoroki entered our sights. He removed the gags and I immediately take a sharp inhale. I felt as if something was off. A heavy feeling tugged at my heart. "K..Kouki.." I began but todoroki answered my question, "he's gone bunny." "Gone? O..our deal..." again I began to say and like before he answered, "not dead. He was arrested."

His answer only left more questions. He untied us both and after, todoroki briefly explained the situation to bakugou and I. The knock on the door was from an officer and apparently Kouki admitted to his past, resulting in him being arrested. Of course I knew todoroki was hiding some minor details but I understood the main jest of it.

I couldn't believe Kouki was gone, and for good this time. I wanted to cry but I didn't. I needed to be strong, for Kouki. Todoroki led me to my room while guards led bakugou to his. The half and half boy tucked me in and then hopped into bed himself.

I don't know who he is, thinking he can sleep with me. I was looking forward to having the night to myself. He cuddled up close to me, spooning me, me being the little spoon. The room was quiet for a moment before todoroki decided to speak, "a few more days and those casts will come off." "Wait, really?" I ask. Everyday felt the same here and eventually you lose track of time. Has it really almost been eight weeks?

That's when my breathing stopped. How long have I been here? I don't want to live like this anymore. I couldn't hold them back anymore, tears ran down my face. "Bunny, are you crying?" Todoroki asked. I didn't answer and he just gave me a tight hug in response. "There there my little one, everything will be alright," he shushed me until I was met by a deep sleep.