Prologue

Hey. Happy to see that you chose me. My cover page caught your interest, huh? Or maybe its the lack of description of the book, the story. My story.

There is no description because I simply dont know what will be written in those page of mine. I could show you my world by writing some beautiful sentences to make you dream of being here, because, oh dear, thats the only thing we can do. Dream.

I don't know where you are and you don't know where I am. Are we even in the same reality? Are you breathing the same air as me? What if I walked where you walked? Maybe we are under the same sky and we see the same stars. But what if I am a star and you are another? How bright do you shine? I'm sure this smile could light up the galaxy. All the other stars would be jealous of me, because darling, of all of them you chose me.

I think the worst thing is that well probably never really have those answers, but thats okay. We have this little infinity of pages and I will make every single one worth of your time. I'll probably only be one chapter of your existence, but you'll be every of mine. Take your time to read those page, no matter how many there are, so I can have you just a little longer.