32"

The layer of snow had started to melt under the spring sun and fresh shoots sprung from the soil

The layer of snow had started to melt under the spring sun and fresh shoots sprung from the soil. The birds started to chirping once again as the buds on the trees bloomed. The students had dedicated most of their day to studying, much to the disgust of certain people, as NEWTs were only a few weeks away.
Rosaleé was walking around the grounds with Marlene after hours in the night. Their arms locked as they chatted about stupid things. Marlene grinned as she looked over to the lake.

"100 galleons for you to go skinny dipping in the lake" she laughed looking slyly at Rosaleé, knowing she would never back out

"You're joking?"

"Nope. 100 galleons"

"But it'll be fucking freezing marls"

"Didn't know you were such a pussy Devaux"

"You know what-"

Marlene cackled as Rosa tugged of her jumper throwing it at her along with her skirt.

"Turn around then pervert" Rosa smirked causing Marlene to roll her eyes and turn around as Rosa took off her underwear and jumped into the water of the lake.
Resurfacing she spluttered pushing her hair out of her face, gasping from the shock of the freezing water.

Marlene doubled over in laugher as Rosa shot a glare at her while swimming to try and warm herself up.

"Come on then. Pass me my clothes and pay up"

"Yeah, yeah. Later" Marlene waved as she turned and started walking back towards the direction of the castle with Rosaleés clothes in her hand.

"Marlene, don't you dare. Marlene! Marlene! Come back here right now!"

A loud laugh could be heard as Marlene entered the castle giving a Rosa one last look with a mischievous smile.

"Attends que je mette la main sur la petite merde!"
Rosa grumbled frustratedly, throwing her head back.

She floated there looking up-to the sky weighing out her options. She could either- A) walk back through Hogwarts naked or B) stay there and eventually die of hypothermia.
Option B had started to appeal more and more by the second.

"Rosaleé?" A voice cut through her thoughts as she looked up to find Remus stood there completely and utterly confused.

"Oh hi rem!" She said back casually "oh I forgot you was on prefect patrol tonight! Thank god!"

"Rosa... what are doing in the lake?"

"Well, you see"

"For fuck sake Rosie" Remus laughed throwing his head back already, not even having to listen to her story to know it would be outrageous.

"Marlene said she'd give me 100 galleons if I jumped in so here i am"

"Why in merlins name would you do that? You're rich Rosaleé. One hundred galleons is nothing to you"