Chapter fourty five

Anakins pov

The soft sunlight had begun to lightly drift in through the side window across our room. The gentle light washed over the bedsheets right over where I was holding (y/n) close to my chest. Her face was so peaceful as she slept on, a soft delicate smile on her perfect lips. She looked so beautiful her soft skin practically glowing as she lay there. I love this woman so, so much. Gently I wrapped my real hand round and stroked her soft hair, running my fingers through the threads.

"I love you Angel..." I whispered quietly so as not to wake her. I knew from Naboo and before that even that (y/n) didn't like to be woken early. And I didn't want to wake her early, she deserved her peace and quiet to rest. Leaning my head down I gently kissed her cheek, taking in a deep breath of her sweet scent and feeling myself relax. Resting my head back against the pillow I closed my eyes again and smiled to myself. "I'm the luckiest man in the galaxy..." I murmured to myself in joyful bliss while resting my hand back behind my head.

"Timber!" I heard a muffled voice shout from the living space before a series of tumbling thuds echoed from the room followed by muted laughter. I gave. Quiet groan and rubbed my forehead, trying not to imagine the chaos lurking beyond the door. Lying there debating wether to get up I heard a few more thuds and clatters and cringed to myself. "...I have a new respect for Obi Wan..." I mumbled while gently rolling (y/n) off my chest so I could push myself up from the bed. Grabbing my black robes I threaded my arms through the sleeves and tied the front before quietly heading out the door.

"Master Skyguy!" I heard a voice exclaimed while I quietly clicked the door shut. Looking round I saw side cushions and pillows strewn across the floor and several blankets thrown over the chairs to make some kind of den. I rolled my eyes with a smile and crossed over towards the pair running my metal fingers through my hair.

"Morning you two, try to keep the noise down for a bit (y/n)'a still sleeping." I spoke in a more gushed voice while walking over and pulling a chair out to to sit on, leaning my arms forward on the backrest as I watched them sit on the cream carpet.

"Okay we'll try." Ahsoka replied while looking out from the den entrance. The pair where both still in their Panama's, my guess they just got bored sitting in their room and wanted to come on out. Sure the place looked a bit of a mess but oh well, I'm almost certain Padmè will have her maids in here the second we leave for a mission.

"Hey Maater Skyguy?" Ari hummed while crawling up the side of the sofa to look over at me. I hummed and rose a brow looking her way in encouragement for her to continue. "You wanna play magic carpet?" The girl asked with a tilt of her head and a curious look in her greenish blue eyes. My brows furrowed at her question and I gave a small laugh.

"Magic carpet? What's that?" I asked with an honest curiosity as to what this game could be. The girls looked at each other before sitting up and shuffling round.

"Like this." Ari hummed while getting up onto one of the mattress cushions and looking from me to Ahsoka.  Before I could ask where this was going Ahsoka lifted her hands and began to use the force to lift the cushion and Ari up into the air and beginning to fly her around the room.

"Ah, flying carpet..." I marvelled to myself while raising my brows as I watched the girl whiz round the room while giggling. I chuckled a bit to myself while watching them both play their fun little game. Sitting round I noticed a couple of fallen chairs by the dining table. Giving a nod a noted that as the crashing sound from earlier. Hearing a click I quickly cast my eyes back round towards the bedroom doors just in time to see one crack open as Ahsoka flew Ari right towards it.

"Uhoh! Soka obstacle!" The young teen called out with widened eyes as she headed towards the panel of wood. Realising Ahsoka's training wouldn't low her reflex's to work fast enough yet I jumped to my feet and reached a hand out, slowing the cushion right down and smoothly guiding her round the now open door.
"Ah! Whoa no brakes!" Ari called out before clattering to the floor with a surprised yelp atop a very confused Bynn.