Thank You

Whew. If you're reading this, you made it to the end, and I will forever be thankful to you. 

For me, writing is funny, because it's often full of asking myself one question: what am I trying to say? Seriously, if you were to hear me speak out loud, you'd think my mind was crammed with incomplete thoughts and craziness - and it usually is. I am not articulate, and my thoughts never seem to make it out of my mouth coherently. This is why I think I gravitate towards writing. It allows me the time to work through and say what I really mean - my paragraphs get rewritten a lot. Writing is the only means of expressing myself that I have found, and I will forever be in love with it for that reason. 

This story means a lot to me, and I beyond grateful that you have read it. The whole idea of "living the life you have" is a hard concept for me as a person who has moderate anxiety. The world is often a daunting and overwhelming place, but this story allowed me to take a closer look and realize there are so many reasons to get out there and enjoy life. Anyway, I won't ramble on any longer, but if you enjoyed this story, please be sure to let me know. You have no idea how happy it makes me to hear someone has found a connection to it. 

Take care, 

woodlander8