CHAPTER-1 (Edited)

"Love recognizes no barriers, it jumps hurdles, leaps fences, penetrates walls to arrive at its destination, full of hope."

"Delete

"Delete..."

"Delete...."

"don't know how these people still post their add on my mail box even after paying a huge amount to my tech department." Ishika grunted swiping across her mobile.

"don't stress too much, you are getting married today." Ishika mumbled putting her phone away, looking in the mirror in front of her, and calm herself as she feels something weird inside her chest. She put her right hand over her heart, lightly patting it and finally smile wide seeing herself in bridal attire.

She had worn a deep red colour heavy lehnga with very detailed designing, studded with expensive pearls and stones throughout the skirt and blouse. She wore two dupatta's, one red golden dupatta same as her lehnga wore in free style manner around her body and other one which is red in colour is working as a veil.

Her makeup up to the mark, herhands adjourned with beautiful bangles, her heavy jewellery complementing her attiregiving her a royal look.

Ishika's bridal dress

All in all, she looks perfect, queen, that she is. Well, her love towards fashion finally paid off. All these years designing clothes for her clients really made her attire stand out. Although she knows she can buy her bridal attire from other known designers but she doesn't want to do that.

She always had a vision of her wedding lehnga, even if it's a matter of few months she doesn't want to miss it. After all she has a reputation to maintain.

Something strikes her mind, and she again pick her phone and dial the number.

"The person you are trying to reach is either switch off or is not present at this moment." Said the caller automated voice. She sighs and try another number.

Even before second bell will ring the call was disconnected from other side, making her close her eyes in disappointment.

Again. After trying nth time from past four days her best friends didn't accept her call. She knows why they were angry with her, yet she doesn't want to do what they want her to do.