Chapter 4: Bumping into ....

Info key: No new keys

No one's P.O.V.

(Y/N) went to Karasuno to make sure that she was at a different school than [Redacted], even though he had probably graduated from his high school by now. When she was a first year in junior high and he was a third year, she met Tobio Kageyama by chance. They became close friends, almost nothing would breaking their friendship. She ended up catching feelings for him, and confessed her love under a cherry blossom tree in their favourite park. She wrote a letter and handed it to him when he showed up. 'Tobio-kun, the reason I wanted to meet here is because I wanted to confess something. I love you Tobio-kun! I've loved you for a while now, and wanted to know, if you'll accept my confession. Love, (Y/N) (L/N).' Kageyama thought this was a joke or prank at first. Then he looked a (Y/N)'s blushing face and realized that it wasn't, he handed the letter back to (Y/N) and walked away. He didn't say anything, he just shook his head. (Y/N) began to silently cry, she realized that she had just ruined their friendship. When she began to attend Karasuno, she noticed that Kageyama was a third year there and avoided him at all costs. She noticed that he hung around another boy that looked like a human tangerine. Just from seeing how close they were, (Y/N) knew Kageyama definitely didn't need her anymore. She thought of leaving Karasuno until she met Kaori again.

(Y/N) had just finished her shift at the hospital. Moriko was sleeping on her back and (Y/N) was looking around for Asahi's car. She sighed when she realized that he had already left the hospital. She began to look for Tsutomu, maybe he could give her a ride home. She saw him getting into his car and was relived. She walked up to his car and knocked on the window. He rolled down he window and was surprised to see (Y/N). "Can you give Moriko and I, a ride home?" She asked him, her voice full of hope. He nodded and motioned for her to get in. she quickly buckled the sleeping Moriko in. (Y/N) hopped into the passenger's seat and buckled up. "Where do you live?" He asked her. "(Random apartment complex name)" She told him. 

Time skip (To when they got to the apartment complex)

She thanked Tsutomu then picked up Moriko from the back seat. (Y/N) carried Moriko bridal style into the apartment. When she entered the apartment, she went to her room and plopped Moriko onto her bed. She went to the kitchen to see what she could cook for dinner but ended up seeing the fridge empty. (Y/N) went to her room, grabbed her purse and wallet and gently closed the door. She ran off to the nearby grocery store after locking the apartment door behind her. 

Time skip (To when she's in the grocery store)

(Y/N) began to search for the last item she needed for dinner. She was about to go check the next aisle when somebody crashed into her back. She toppled over and landed with her back on the ground. She opened her eyes after crashing and saw a familiar human tangerine. It would have been fine if he wasn't accidentally positioned above her with his hands on either side of her head. (Y/N)'s face burned a bright red and she tried to push him off of her. Soon, he realized what position they were in and jumped off of her. She quickly scrambled up off the ground, while her face was still burning. "Sorry about that! I wasn't looking at where I was going!" he apologized. (Y/N) just nodded even if she wasn't mute, she didn't feel like she could say anything. He scratched the back of his head and chuckled. "Here let me help you with your groceries, it's the least I can do." he offered. She didn't say anything but nodded once again. He helped pick up the items on the ground and handed them to (Y/N). "How many more items do you need to pick up?" he asked. (Y/N) held up her index finger then pointed at the bok choy. He smiled at her then went to go grab the item. She looked at his hair again then all the  pieces fit together in her head.  'That was Kageyama's best friend, the one he had after he rejected me...' she thought to herself. The man was back with her bok choy and was about to say something when a loud voice made itself known. "BOKE HINATA BOKE!! WHERE ARE YOU!?" it screamed. "Looks like Kageyama is looking for me..." Hinata said. (Y/N) smiled 'It's fine' she signed to him. "I'm here Bakayama!" Hinata shouted back. Soon, Kageyama was in the aisle running towards Hinata but stopped short after he saw (Y/N). Kageyama walked towards (Y/N) and Hinata deathly silent. When he was next to them, he saw (Y/N)'s face which didn't seem to have changed at all. "Hey (n/n)-chan, how are you?" he asked hope clear in his voice. (Y/N) just turned her head away from him and grabbed the bok choy from Hinata before walking to the cashier. "You know her Kageyama?" Hinata questioned the taller male. Kageyama looked down at his feet, he still felt terrible for rejecting and ignoring her. "Yeah..." is all he responded with. ' I wish I had accepted her confession! I miss her so much! I want her to stay with me forever!'

A.N.

I have an info book that I just posted so if you want go check it out! If you guys have any questions ask away in the comments, I promise to respond.

Happy Reading! Sayonara~! ~Author-san

Word Count: 966 words