after a shower

I just got out of the shower laying on my bed half-naked in my black lingerie going threw my messages waiting for Thomas to get out of the shower. After like an hour of waiting I put some shorts on sitting on my chair at my desk starting to write some fan fiction of Newt as I am a Wattpad writer and an author of many books. All of a sudden The bathroom door opened and a half-naked Thomas walks out with just a towel around his waist "Hmm what a beautiful sight to see" He smirked licking his lips coming over to hug me from behind. "What ya writing Love?" He asked trying to look but I shut my laptop in his face standing up not really noticing he has only a towel on. I hugged him tightly feeling his hard-on against my crotch. "Ohh Hi" I giggled "Hi," He said kissing my lips softly. "I love you," I said and he hugged me tightly carrying me over to our bed. "I love you too," He said getting off my shorts and letting his towel drop to the floor. "Already wet for me," He said crouching down looking at me. "Please Tommy" I begged and he kissed up my thighs towards my heat. "Please what Love?" He asked licking my clit. "Please don't tease me, Tommy" I begged and he slipped one finger inside me. "Umm so tight Love" He moaned thrusting in and out of me. He started slowly getting harder and rougher pressing against clit with his rough fingertips. "Please Tommy" I begged as he entered another finger having two inside me thrusting in and out of me fast. "uhh Ummm faster" I moaned. "Your greedy tonight Princess," He said slowing down and pulling his fingers out completely "Nooo why" I whined, "I thought you wanted my cock inside you Love" He smirked lining his shaft up with my entrance. He slowly pushed in and waited like a gentleman for me to adjust to his size. "Hmm, you can move," I said a bit in pain but he shook his head. "No I'll wait, darling," He said and after a while, he started to move slowly getting faster. He sped up kissing me to stop me from screaming as my hands went to his hair. He kissed down my neck making dark purple marks as he went. "Scream for me" He whispered as he finished inside of me filling me with his seed still going strong. "AHH TH-THOMASSS!" I screamed as I hit my peak him slowing down letting me ride out my high. He pulled out of me and plopped down on the bed next to me pulling the covers over us cuddling me tightly falling asleep.