#3

Uh.. So this chapter is interesting. There are direct quotes from rabid S9 E18 in Criminal Minds. Enjoy!

(Painting) 

You look behind you and see Gracia and Spencer far behind, you know this is the last lap so you have to push. You finish and look down at your watch 7:13. "Yes I made it!" You take a minute to catch your breath. 

"Oy" Spencer manages to say.

"8:49. Good god, that's not even close. Why does it have to be such a fast mile? Have you ever even had to run a mile in the field?" Pen says. 

"No" Spencer barely says. 

You start laughing hysteriacslly, "You, two. It has to be fast because you have to be fast. The point is that you can run a mile if you need to." You are very athletic, because when you were younger that was the best excuse you could come up with to get out of the house. I'm going to the gym, I'm going on a run. This later led to an ED which you worked your way through. 

"I'm not even in the field, I sit at a computer on my perfect posterier, like all day." Penelope says.

"Maybe we should ask Morgan for help." Spence suggests. 

"No" Penelope and you both say. 

"I mean he has really good abs." Spencer said.

"Yes he does, but it's bad enough some bureaucrat, is making us take this stupid test." Pen says

"Also, I'm here why would you need someone else?" You were hurt that they would need someone else, two of the best people you know don't need you. Oh god here comes the overwhelming social anxiety. "Whatever as long as you guys come drinking with me after work." 

"Yesssss! Finally, can we bring everyone." Pen says.

"Of course the more drinking buddies the better." You say, still anxiously waiting for Spencer's response. 

"Fine, only if Morgan comes to help." 

Did he just miss the entire conversation. "He takes working out way too seriously, I worked out with him once." You say hoping he would stop asking

"You workout?" Spence says. You are a little upset "Yes." You say with a bit of anger following. "Oh that's nice I don't." Reid said. Ok how can you be upset he is so cute! 

"Come on we can do this a couple more laps." Pen says "Ok." "Yeah let's do it!" "1" "2" ring ring. You knew what that meant, you look at your phone to check then look up. "Do we have a case?" Spencer asks. "Yep." "Thank god." he responds. 

Garcia starts racing you, while spence says. "Ok hold on a sec I'm just gonna have a heart attack." 

Fast forward to catching the son of a bitch. 

"Swat is 20 minutes away." Morgan says.

Hotch says "We can't wait that long, Reid, y/l/n, and Morgan go through the back. Rossi, Prentiss, JJ, and I will go through the front." 

You walk in and hear "I said lay back down!!" "Guys he's this way." You whisper. You walk in and see the guy over him, "FBI let me see your hands." Morgan shouts with authority. Instead he runs. "I got him go." Reid said. Morgan was running after this guy but lost him, he was looking for him. When he came out and tazed Derek. You hear him scream and groan, you go to see and you point the gun at the guy. You can't get a clear shot. You were one of the best shooters, but you had bad anxiety and didn't want to hit Morgan. 

The unsub pushes him into a room and starts beating up Morgan you see him go for the Tazzer again. Oh god, this is not gonna be good. You run the way that one hot football player in high school told you to. You knock him clean off his feet. He gets over you and gets in a good punch. You've taken a lot of punches before so it didn't hurt that bad, it was right above your eyebrow.