A Shower for Two

By the time the movie ended, it was about 1:00, and Harry and Hermione had gone to bed, instead of the other two, Ginny and Dean, who just fell asleep on the floor.

You and Ron were both awake, since you had taken a nap earlier, and were humming along with the credit music, somehow not waking up Ginny and Dean.

"Hey, you can put something else on, I'm gonna take a shower." Ron said as he stood up, taking your arm of his shoulder.

"Wait!" You said before grabbing onto his wrist as he stood up.

"What?" He asked halting in his steps.

"Can I come?" You asked with a smirk, pulling yourself up with his arm.

His eyes widened and his eyebrows raised as he pressed his tongue against his cheek, which was visible. He tutted against his lip, as he brushed his hand across the back of his neck, then ruffling his hair, and grabbing your arm with the other, and running out of the library abruptly, getting a sudden burst of excitement.

You ran with him, giggling, and running past the potions room, charms room, and passed all the judgmental paintings, as they groaned, watching you two run through The stairs, until you got to the fat lady, who let you in immediately, giggling.

"Sh, shhhh!" He whispered as you giggled and began ripping off his shirt running through the empty common room.

Ron's room was empty, Harry must've been with the twins or Seamus for the night, so you had his room to yourselves.

"Come on..off off off." Ron whispered through his teeth as he desperately tried to rip off your shirt.

"Here." You said calmly yet desperately, ripping your shirt open, and in the process popping one of the buttons off.

Ron stumbled, you against him to the bathroom door and opened the doorknob, letting you in the black cold stoned bathroom, and he broke apart from you, turning on the water, which would usually be unattractive, but it didn't make anything worse.

He ripped open the shower curtain and threw his clothes off, as did you, and he pulled you into the shower.

He started off the shower, by actually getting clean. He pulled out a bar of soap, and lathered a bar of soap against your back, his hair becoming damp and dripping as he kissed your shoulder.

You took the bat from him, and started to do the same to him, and he let you have the moment of slight wholesomeness, but it quickly faded when the soap was put down.

You bent down to place it in the dish, and before you could stand up, he pinned your hand against the wall, and bent over your back.

"Stay." He said, as he stood back up. The position was already making your back hurt, but you could feel yourself growing hot between your legs, and couldn't care less.

"Be quiet." He said demandingly, as you started to hear his hand slap against his base, preparing himself.

He slowly pressed his tip against your entrance, and placed his hands on your back, semi wrapped around your hips, his rings digging into your skin.

"You ok?" He asked vending Down again.

You nodded, and he slowly started entering, making sure to ease into you. You were still sore from how rough he was but it was only making you feel more pleasured.

He abruptly shoved himself inside you all the way, making you wince bit moan at the same time.

You felt yourself having an urge to let out a moan, but didn't want to upset him, so you dug your nails into the wall as much as you could without hurting yourself.

He started his thrusts slowly, but it didn't last for long, once he felt like he wanted completion, he couldn't have cared about going slow at first, and rammed himself into you.

With each pump a feeling of sparks shot through your arms and legs, and you were sure that if he wasn't digging his hands into you, that you would've fallen and hurt yourself. You were on the brink of orgasm, and felt a similar feeling to skipping a stair pooling up in your stomach. You could've let go at any second, but Ron wasn't finished, and your main goal was to help him.

"Fuck.." he muttered as he pulled you up, and shoved you against the wall, and the new angle made you feel a whole new level of pleasure.

"Ron...I'm gonna come." You said through heavy breaths and moans.

"I don't care." He said, putting his hand on your jawline and kissing down your neck, as you finished all over him, and let out a high pitched moan.

You were feeling overstimulated and your face was tingling as he continued to thrust into you.

He finished inside you, just a few seconds later, and as he pulled out of you, you both shuddered, and  kissed eachother, your hands on his hair.

"You never, ever fail to amaze me." He said as he pulled away from the kiss.

"I hope I don't." You said, cathching tor breath as the water turned off, and he climbed out of the shower, throwing you a towel.

You climbed out of the shower, and went into Ron's drawer, taking out a pair of boxers and a HoneyDukes T-Shirt.

"Ah I see you've helped yourself." He said with a chuckle as he came out of the bathroom, his hair messy and a towel barely covering his waist.

"Well, I don't look bad." You said, as you crawled into his bed.

He went to his dresser and picked up a pair of basketball shorts, then came into the bed with you.

His hand slipped down to your thigh, and slowly crawled inside your leg.

"Ronald...we just-."

"Do you not want it?" He asked.

"Go ahead." You said, not upset about what was happening.

He went under the blankets and patted your thighs, then took the boxers off. He slowly kissed your thighs, and was just about to move to where you wanted him.

"BLOODY HELL! Learn how to lock a Goddamn door!" Harry shouted, his hair messy.

"AAH!" You shouted as you hit Ron's head lightly.

"Harry! Hello..." Ron said awkwardly, as he wiped his chin.

"Oh my god. I'll leave you alone." Harry said as he ran out of the room.

"Oh god." Ron said, blushing, as he palmed his face.

"Sorry!" You said as you pulled the blanket over your chin.

"It's fine." He said with an awkward chuckle.

"Do you mind if we just go to sleep?" He asked, clearly embarrassed to be caught.

"Of course." You said as you sat up against the headboard, and let him put his head on your chest.

"Goodnight." You said as you brushed through his red, flaming hair.