⭐Part 1⭐

Y/n - Wow Amane! You're so good at singing! I never realised you sounded like this!
Amane: R-Really? I-i'm good?
Y/N: Yeah! You should post it on the internet! I bet you'd become famous.
Amane: You think so?
Y/N: Well I will always stay with you no matter what you do

End of Flashback

Y/N POV

Hi! I'm Y/N L/N and I'm currently backstage at Amane Yugi's Show. It's my birthday today as well and I'm really excited! Me and Amane are getting Ice Cream after his performance and I'm excited! I always enjoy his performances. He's so good at singing. I've got a front seat ticket for when the show starts too! I'm waiting for him to finish changing so I can wish him good luck. Oh wait he's coming out of the changing room.. Oh Wow.. He looks really good in the outfit. Wow.. Oh God he's seen me. He instantly smiled and started running to me and wrapping his legs around my waist.

Amane: Y/N HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
You: Thanks Amane.

Then he got off you and then realised what you were wearing. You were wearing a soft F/C dress that complimented your eyes. The skirt part had white lace trim and it was poofy thanks to the petticoat under. You added White heels with your H/C Hair up in a waterfall style ponytail.

Amane was Starstruck. All he could utter was wow.

Y/N: A-Amane?
Amane: Y-Yeah Y/N
Y/N: Are you alright? You're staring at me...
Amane: Y-Yeah. It's just... You look perfect.. I've never seen you wear anything like this. It's breathtaking almost. Wow...

What Amane said made you blush more than you ever have before in your whole life. It made your heart stop.

Stage Manager: HANAKO YOU'RE ON IN 2 MINUTES
(His stage/Performance name is Hanako)
Damn that stage manager..

Amane: W-Well guess I've got to go finish getting ready. My hair is kinda messy..
You: I personally think it looks cute messy but... (Oh god damn why did I have to say that)
Amane: Really? Guess I will leave it like that.
You: Oh! Wait really?
Amane: Well your amazing with this type of thing so I figured what you said is probably true.

If he carried on you were gonna have a heart attack. Surely he must know what he's doing. (He did all too much.)

You: Good Luck! I know you'll be amazing.
Amane: T-Thank you!

He softly smiled at you which gave you butterflies.

Then Amane rushed through the door to get his makeup touched up. I may aswell go to my seat.

(Little did you know. Amane and the crowd were all in on a secret. You were in for the best day of your life. You just didn't know it at that moment.)

I know it's pretty short but I'm trying to separate up the script to make it into a story. One side of the paper I wrote it on per chapter or something like that. It won't really be a cliffhanger though. I'm uploading the next part right after. Here is a photo of Hanako which I will give per chapter.

 Here is a photo of Hanako which I will give per chapter