CHAPTER-2

""In actuality, all marriages are "arranged" marriages whether they're arranged by some website matchmaker, our parents, or by Mother Nature and her magic. In each case you're matched up with someone you don't know and with whom you need to – gradually and progressively – fall ever more deeply in love.""

Rashika came and told me that mom was calling, so I went there. Mom was standing with Ruhi aunty and Ranveer. When she saw me she said "go inside your dad is waiting for you." I was surprised that what he is doing here but I nodded and went inside.

Uncle and dad were talking but when they saw me they stop and dad cleared his throat and start speaking "Ishika with Rahul's help we have found tall, handsome, well-educated and mannered boy for you. He is ready to get married to you on short notice but promise me you will give this wedding a chance will make him happy and if you don't I will kill you with my own hands."

I was astonished that how come uncle found a boy easily and so soon.

But I just nodded and asked "well... who is this boy?"

"Well it's none other than our Ranveer." Dad told me.

Pardon.....

Someone tell me that this is a joke, a f****g joke....

But it doesn't look like. My mind argued.

Oh my goddddddd!!!!!........

I was surprised, no shocked as hell, I kept looking at both of them with wide eyes.

"Do you have any problem with that Ishika?" uncle asked me.

"No, it's... just... Is he really agreed or you forced him. .. If he agreed than its fine with me, I am ready for this marriage." I said to both of them. They both look at each other happily.

"Yes, Ishika, he has agreed to this marriage. As you know it's such short notice but he agrees to get us out of this situation. You need to understand this situation as well and have to take good care of him. And have to be nice with him. Have to give time to him to adjust so that you both can develop some feelings for each other." Dad said ranking me. I nodded.

"Ishika I can trust you with my treasure." Uncle asked me.

"Uncle please trust me I will take good care of him, I will not let you all down this time." I replied and they both hugged me. And send me to bride's room. For waiting for mom.

After coming to the room, I don't know how to react, what to even feel right now. I know I have always feelings for him but I always conquer them. I always thought that it was wrong to have feelings for him as he is dad's best friend's son and don't want to break their relations just because of my stupid feelings, so I always goona avoid him whenever he is around, I always shun him.

So I simply IGNORE him.

But today table has turned; I am going to marry him.

I AM GOING TO MARRY MY CRUSH. OH MY GOODDDD!!!!

I am not angry with Rudra but just annoyed that I have never thought that he will do this but now I don't know why I am feeling this but I am feeling happy. Its seem like I have never love Rudra. Did I really never love Rudra?? And if not then why I am marring him?

I was still thinking when Rashika, Raghav, and mom came and hug me tightly and they take me to walk down the aisle. I followed them. I noticed that my brother was smirking towards me showing that he knows something and I don't, but what?

I was walking with my brother and sister. I was striding towards Ranveer. He was looking hot as hell in the wedding dress. My heart was beating so fast and loud I can hear it.