CHAPTER-3

"The people we end up married to or partnered up with end up being similar to us in race, religion and class background and age, which means that they might not be all that different from the person that your mother would have picked for you." Michael J. Rosenfeld.

Kapoor mansion was decorated beautifully;

 I can't believe uncle did all this on such short notice, that's why I call uncle a magician because he can do any think if he wants. We both got down the car, walk towards the main door, aunty was standing there with his younger brother or I say my cute brother-in-law Gautam and uncle, and aunty has arti plate in her hand. They all three were smiling at us lovingly. Aunty did the Pooja, then place rice cup and asked me to lightly kick the cup from right leg, then she placed a big platter with kumkum paste in it and asked me to place my both feet in it and then enters the house. I entered and all three of them hugged me and Gautam tease me. Then we both perform some rituals then aunty take me to his room and told me to rest, Ranveer will come in few minutes.

His room was so big and completely decorated with flowers, as I was tired as hell because of all the rituals and this heavy wedding lehnga I went to bed, remove my sandals and I felt relief in my legs. Wearing toilet slippers I went to washroom to do my business, then I came out after 5 minutes and he was standing there awkwardly.

"Can I borrow your shorts and t-shirt for today as I don't have my clothes here and I can't sleep in this lehnga?" I asked him

"Ya, sure wait here I go get it for you." He said then went to his walk in closet.

I went to the dressing room to remove the jewellery and dupatta. He came gave me the clothes and went to washroom to change his clothes. After some time he came and went to sit on couch and I went to washroom to take a relaxing bath. After half an hour I come out of washroom wearing his clothes, though they were too loose but they were so cool and comfortable that I just love them.

 After half an hour I come out of washroom wearing his clothes, though they were too loose but they were so cool and comfortable that I just love them

"You sleep on the bed I will sleep on the couch." He said.

"No, you are so tall you can't fix on that couch, you sleep on the bed and sleep on the couch." I replied.

"You sleep there-" before he say I cut him off

"No you sleep here and I there, end of discussion." I said and make my way to the couch and then lie down and cover myself with the covers which I thought he brought from his closet.

I pull into the deep slumber just when my head touch the pillow, good night husband, I said in my mind.

Oh please stop this sound. Argh!!!!!!!!

I wake up, its 2:30 in afternoon, where am I, this is not my room. Suddenly all events came running to me and I get it I am in his room.

Someone was banging the door; he is sleeping, which means I have to check who is on the door. I got up from the couch, went to the door, opening it I saw Gautam standing there smirking.