The Great Escape

Inazuma, my home, the place I was born and raised, the place I desperately want to leave.

Dont get me wrong, it cool and all in here, but Baal, the God of Eternity completely cut us off from the rest of the world.

"Y/n what are you doing?" I hadent noticed my mother walking in. "We have to address the people" I stand silently and walk past my mother.

"Please Welcome Lord Baal and Raiden Y/n"

the announcer yells out over the crowd. I have my name- well my last name. It ties me down, to this country to this palace, to thease people.

Im going to get out.

Tonight.

~~~
After the dayly announcement, I'm left to do what I please.
.
.
.
Within the rules, so: no elemental useing, no pranks, no talking to Baal, no talking to towns people, no leaving the city alone, no being alone, no ANYTHING.

Inazuma is strict, very strict, especially for me.

The archons child.

I barely even know Baal, so much that i cant really call her my mother without getting uncomfortable. She's always off dealing with contry affairs. Something i have no interest in.

I wait in the library till dark, just like i do everyday, reading old books from the restricted section, no I'm not supposed to get in there. Books are my only source of knowledge of the outside. Sure i know my country like the back of my hand.

But other lands like Mondstadt, Snezhnaya, Liyue, or Natlan, anywhere in Teyvat! I know nothing, or very little, only what thease old books say.

Baal, cut us off from the rest of the world in order to keep her city 'Eternal.' For obvious reasons I disagree with her take on this. But who am i to go against an Arcon? She might be my mom but before that shes the Arcon of Eternity. I will always be second to her. Wait no, theird. Eternity, Inazuma, then me. Yeah that sounds about right.

I was so caught up in my thoughts i didnt notice a Bakufu aproch me.

"Lady Shogun, it is time to return to your room." I look out the window, its time, finally im out of here. Just a little longer Y/n just a little longer.

I nod at the Bakufu, and retern to my room. I sit on my bed as the Bakufu soldier leaves to guard the door. As soon as the door closes I slip under my bed, to pull out my f/c pack.

I changed into the outfit i made specifically for this. Black tanktop with f/c and purple electro simples on it, black leggings, my purple sash, and my f/c bag.

Running rapidly the side of the palace, i use a little elctro power to boost my spead. Yeah im not supposed to use elemental power, but when has that ever stoped me? I practice in secret, and I'm... absolutely awful... i can handle f/w in any circumstance, but the second i try to add electro to anything besides my finger tips or feet, BOOM.. literally..

I notice a guard standing below the statue of Baal, where ever vision Inazuma has ever come across hung like a proud trophy to my mothers greatness.

I can use Electro without a vision but in order to not stand out in the outside world, I'm gunna need one of those.

Channeling the electro energy in my blood to the tip of my finger I run behind the soldier, zappinh him on the neck just enout to nock him out. I take this opportunity to scail the statue for an electro vision.

Finding a vision, I stuff the glowing gem into my pack and slide down running to the spusific spot on the wall I can clime up without being seen.

After about 5 minutes of climing the alarm sounded. They noticed I'm gone, or that guy woke up. Ether way i was almost to the top and no way im backing down now. This is almost 200 years in the plaining.

Yeah did i mention out of the two things I enharited from my mom I got imortality, greattttt, hint: sarcasm. Why? Well living forever is cool n all till you cant do anything but watch the city grow. Boring if you ask me.

I finally reach the top of the wall. Jumping over the top I hear someone yell my name.

"Y/N! What are yoh doing" I know that voice. My brother, Jess. "Dont leave, come on we can talk this out. Just come back home."

"You can spend your life locked up. But im not about to spend another thousand years just reading about the world." I respond my back still to him. I look down on the other side.

I'm free.

~~~~~~~~~~~
Note from the future- i started writing this LONG before inozuma was even know to be baced off Japan. - hounestly the statue mentioned is 100% pure luck that it actually showed up in game so please excuse anything that strays form canon. I tryed super hard to get it close with the info i had at the time.