#26 - It's okay

~The next day (wed) - day 1 of the concert - leaving in 2 days~

They know something is wrong. They can feel it. The moment we walked into the house yesterday, the boys knew something was off. The two of us didn't even look or talk to eachother. We completely avoided eachother. And it's made all of us become extremely awkward.

Ever since Yoongi and I met we haven't spent a day not speaking to each other. Except for yesterday, and now today too.

Whenever one of us is in the kitchen and the other one walks in, we completely ignore eachother. Sometimes even just leave the kitchen completely.

And I hate it.

Jin tried asking both of us what was wrong, but both of us didn't budge.

What's the point anyway, I'll never see Yoongi or any of them again in 2 days. He'll forget about me, and focus on what's more important. He'll be too busy to spare a thought about me. I don't blame him. We'll both move on in our lives and won't mean anything to each other anymore.

The first day of their little concert has arrived. It isn't a big concert like they've done on tour in the past, just a little farewell concert. It's a small little stadium, but they'll make the concert bigger than ever.

The boys all load into the black van one by one. Jin is at the back, making sure they all get inside.

Yoongi sits down and looks up, meeting eyes with me. His facial expression is neutral, and then he looks away. I've honestly been dreading going to the concerts now. But I want to support them and so I will.

Jin exchanges looks from the both of us, concluding in his mind that it'll be too awkward to sit with them. Plus it'll be a little crowded.

"Jiyeon, you can come with me in my car." Jin suggests, indicating to his car.

I nod and walk over to it, and Jin open the door for me so I can hop inside. I hand Jin the crutches and he places them in the boot of his car.

As he walks around the car to sit in the drivers seat, he yells, "Namjoon! You come with us too."

Namjoon peeps his head out the van and raises his eyebrow. He shrugs in approval, jumping out of the van and sliding the door shut. He scurries over to us, and sits in the middle seat in the back of the car.

Jin starts up the engine and begins following the van driven by Sejin to the venue.

"You know what I'm going to ask you, right?" Jin starts off by saying.

Reluctantly, I nod.

Namjoon leans forwards in his seat, listening to what we have to say. "Please tell us what's wrong Jiyeon, we can help."

"I'm assuming that whilst going to the station yesterday, you and Yoongi had an argument, didn't you?" Jin takes a wild guess, glancing at me with his hands firmly secured on the wheel.

"Basically, yeah. But it was when we were coming back from the station." I slightly correct him, and he nods understandingly.

"It's okay to argue Jiyeon, you wouldn't be human if you didn't argue with someone you love atleast once in your life." Namjoon says softly behind me.

I'm starting to understand why Jin wanted Namjoon to drive with us. He's very good with his words, and how to heal people from suffering. And so Jin knew that Namjoon would know what to do and say.

I chuckle a little at that. "Yeah but now I feel like shit." I mumble, fiddling with my hands in my lap.

Namjoon also chuckles. "You'll feel like that for a little while, but then you'll be fine. I have experience, trust me."