𝟒𝟔'

𝗝𝗮𝗻𝘂𝗮𝗿𝘆 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟵
𝗠𝗮𝘂𝗶, 𝗛𝗜
- - -

𝗝𝗮𝗻𝘂𝗮𝗿𝘆 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟵𝗠𝗮𝘂𝗶, 𝗛𝗜- - -

𝐕𝐢𝐞𝐰 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

everybody watched as troy entered the house and headed straight for the room she shared with wiz before looking at him.

"don't do that shit cause ion even know my damn self." he said before they could say anything.

"you gotta figure it out, we planned this trip for her and we want her to get better but you gotta take some slack." whitley said.

"ion even know what i did." wiz said and pookie mushed the side of his head.

"you bein the smartest outta all of us i'd think you'd had some fuckin sense." she said.

"it's obvious everything is catching up ta her and it's hittin her pretty hard, but you had one job and that was ta not get in her hurt or get her involved with dasha." tootie said following her sister.

"she blames herself enough for getting shot and i'm pretty sure we all can agreed yeah that was pretty dumb on her end, but none of this would've ever happened if you had told dasha ta lay off and set her straight." nana added on.

"you let them "feelings" come back and distract you from what the real issue was and when you finally realized it was a tad bit too late." she finished.

"i don't think she mad, just tired like she says and i would be too if i had to keep going through the same cycle of pain. you know best what it feels like compared to us. fix it before you lose her," whitley patted his shoulder and left the kitchen.

"we ain't gangin up on you bro, just help ha how she helped you." ace told him and he nodded.

"i hear you." wiz nodded and got up from the island, he walked to the east wing of the house and walked in the room.

he saw troy already in bed fast asleep or so he thought, but once he shut the door her eyes opened.

"you ready ta talk?" wiz asked her and cut on one of the lamps in the room.

"we can." troy mumbled and lifted herself up so she could swing her legs over the bed.

"just tell me how you feelin." wiz said and troy shrugged her shoulders.

"i just wanna be able ta walk outside and not have ta worry about who's watchin me. i know for a fact that mugga or whit told you everything i told them so i'm not even about to explain myself again and i'm tired of saying tired." troy started.