-Chapter One-

Today was just another ordinary, boring day. As usual. On days like these, birds were singing, flowers were blooming, and kids like me... were bored out of their minds.

Then I heard my brother screaming.

I sighed, and closed my math book. That, surprisingly, was not out of the ordinary. My brother was always screaming. I stood up to go into his room to tell him to shut up.

Maybe I should clarify a bit. My name is y/n. I'm sixteen. My brother is GeorgeNotFound. Yeah, that might surprise most people. My brother tried to keep his personal life outside of his youtube, streaming, and all over online career. I moved in with him about three months ago.

I did not have a very good family. I lived with my mom for the longest time. Once my dad passed away when I was about 3, and George was 10, we were devastated.  As soon as my brother got the chance, he left the house, and had been living in the UK. That's where our dad was from, and our mom was American. It was hard without him. And then. My mom found a new boyfriend.

He was great for my mom. And only her, because he would act oh so all perfect for her, and then he would make me feel worthless, and treat me like crap when she wasn't around. Sometimes he would snap at me even when she was there, but for some reason, she always turned a blind eye. It hurt me. A lot.

And then when George was over a little while ago, he noticed this. He quickly did the best he could, and got me out of there. And now I live with him.

I have been doing online school ever since I moved here, due to the anxiety. I have never been professionally diagnosed, but I was a very shy person and was not ready to handle that.

Anyway, back to now. I stopped outside of George's door, and grabbed my phone. I opened Twitch to see if he was live. Nope. None of his friends, that I knew, were live. I walked in.

"GEORGE!" I yelled. He turned towards me. "Oh hey, what's up n/n?" "Could you please, for the love of god, please shut up? I'm trying to do homework, but at this rate, I'm going to fail." That wasn't exactly true. I wasn't the top of my class, but I always had B+ and A-. (sorry, this is by the american system, so i don't know what that would be). "Oh, homework. You know I have emailed your teachers many times, about why you just watch the recordings of class meets, and turn things in late." he said back. That I didn't understand. Apparently, he had this magic power with my teacher, so I could pretty much do whatever I wanted with school. I did not understand. "Fine then. What are you doing?" I asked. "Playing the SMP with Dream and Sapnap. Want to say hi?" George asked. "No." "Okay, here they are!" He plopped the headphones onto my head. "Y/N!" I heard two people scream at me. I slowly pulled the headphones off. "Put them back on!" George whispered. I rolled my eyes, and put the headphones back. 

"Hey guys, what's up." I said, probably not sounding happy. "Y/N! Tell George to get this editing done, so that he stops complaining about it!" I heard Dream say. "Yeah! He just keeps talking about how he's stressing out over it, and not doing anything!" Sapnap said. "George. Clay and Nick say to get your stuff done." I said. "Yes!" I heard I think Sapnap say over the call.

"Goodnight Nick. Goodnight Clay. Goodnight George. You guys are exhausting." I said, before pulling the headphones off. I gave them to George, and told him "hey. Please be more quiet. Thank you." He nodded. I went back to my room.

I pulled on a gray hoodie with George's logo on the front. I guess that was one positive from being his sister, I get free stuff.

I crawled into bed,  thinking about George and his friends. I gotta say, between the dream team, Sapnap was my favorite. He was the one who was closest to my age, he wasn't afraid to be sassy, and when he was asked kiss, marry, kill between dream, george, and bad, he said to kill george. Relatable. I hoped that one day I would have a friendship as close as them. I was pretty friendless. I sighed, and tried not to overthink. I pulled the blankets on top of me, going to sleep.