Chapter 23: Training the Dragon and The Ultimate Rainbooms

A week passed since Spike started his training with me.

In the judo room Spike was practicing his throws with me.

Xero: "Come on Spike grab tighter ." I said then Spike grab tighter.

Spike: "Like that."

I nodded.

Few minutes later Spike finish his judo training and then he's ready for his training so I multiply myself by 1 so that he can trained with.

Duplicate: "You ready to go Spike."

Spike: "Yes i am."

Spike has complete his Kung fu training and he is ready for his gun shooting practice in the shooting range so Spike started aiming any guns that he used like pistols, shotguns, assault rifles, sniper rifles and light machine guns

Next up for his training is swordsmanship so he started with wielding it and slicing and dicing.

Next Spike has finish swordsmanship training and the last of his training is how to use his Keyblade and then started casting magic and learning different combos and learning how to transform with your keyblade and we went to the third training room.

Minutes later Spike has finished all of his training sessions with me.

Xero: "Congrats Spike you have finish your training."

Spike: "Thank you Xero for being my training master."

Xero: "Hey about I called the girls maybe they want to train too what do you think Spike?"

Spike: "Great idea Xero, I'll get Twilight and the Shimmers and you call the others." He said and he went to the living room to get Twilight and the Shimmers and I got my phone to call the others.

Few minutes later they all showed up together at my front door which I open for them and I tell them to trained and so they accepted to trained.

So I duplicate myself 5 times so my girlfriends can have a training partner.

In the ninja training room my first duplicate was training Rainbow Dash and Twilight Sparkle to wield a sword.

Rainbow Dash was swung around a high quality Japanese katana.