Original Witch (Gen fic)

A/N: You're Y/n Mikaelson, the first-born. While Dumbledore attended Hogwarts, you were his professor. A century later, he requests that you and your siblings come join the OOTP. (Imagine Freya wasn't kidnapped and turned with the rest of her family)

Y/n POV:
"So why are we here?" Kol asked as we were walking through the streets of London.

"Kol how many times have I told you. During the mid 1800s, I went to Scotland to teach at a magic school, Hogwarts. A student of mine is now their headmaster and leader of a secret society against a dark wizard. He thinks we'll be a great addition due to the fact we can't die." I answered.

"Is similar to my magic?" Freya asked.

"No, not quite. I created all this magic, it all requires a wand. I had a spell book that I kept with me with all the spells I created. One day, I met these 4 powerful witches and wizards, almost as powerful as me. I taught them my spells and in 993 they created Hogwarts." I answered as we made our way up the doorsteps. I knocked on the door, and a few moments later, a short plump woman with red hair answered the door.

"Hello, is Albus Dumbledore or the owner of this house available?" I asked.

"You are?" She said.

"Y/n Mikaelson, and these are my siblings." I gestured to them.

"One moment." She shut the door before opening it again appearing with two men.

"Professor." Albus smiled.

"I think we're long past that." I answered. "We need to be invited in."

"Sirius." He turned towards the man besides him.

"I'm not letting them in, I don't know who they are." He scowled.

"You asked for this the hard way. I'm not compelling him, someone else can. Perferably Elijah."

He took my place looking the man into his eyes. "You will let us into your home." He compelled.

"Come in." He said still compelled.

Albus and Sirius stepped aside as the 6 of us stepped inside. "This is quite smaller than The Abattoir." Klaus whispered.

"Niklaus! Not everyone is as rich and powerful as us." I scowled.

"This is the House of Black." Albus commented.

"Nevermind, a take that back. The Black's are rich and powerful like us." I corrected.

***

"Who are you guys?" Ron asked.

"We're the Mikaelson's darling." Rebekah answered. "We're vampires."

"Merlin!" Hermione yelled. "I've about your family. The Mikaelson family are the Earth's original family. You all turned in 1001."

"How old are you all?" Harry asked.

"I'm the oldest, born in 971 A.D. I was turned when I was 29, I'm 1024." I answered. "Everyone else is a few years younger than I am."

"If you're all vampires, how do you know Dumbledore?" Fred asked.

"I was a Hogwarts Professor when he attended. I taught Defense Against the Dark Arts." I replied.

"You're a witch!" George exclaimed.

"The Original witch." I said. "All the spells you're doing, they all came from me. I created this sireline."

"Sireline, what does that mean?" Harry raised an eyebrow.