He Misses Me?

Copyright @ 2012 By Shelbsters15.

This book is a work of fiction. Any references to historical events, real people, or real locales are used fictitiously. Other names, characters, places, and incidents are the product of the authors imagination, and any resemblance actual events or locales or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey, all you wonderful readers!

Yes, yes. I have updated once again. ;)

This chapter is dedicated to zebrastripes24 for being a very awesome fan! Thank you for voting and commenting! You're awesome!

This chapter is my Christmas present to all my fans and to you who's reading this. Merry Christmas!

Don't forget to vote and comment! :D

Thanks.

-Shelby :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Chapter Fourteen~

~Sophie's P.O.V.~

His lips turn up in a smile, and then he smashes his lips to mine.

As soon as his lips touch mine, butterflies spread throughout my stomach, and all the thoughts that are in my mind, fly out of my head.

All I can think about is his soft lips.

He pulls me closer to him, and places one of his hands on my forearm, and another hand on my cheek.

My arm starts burning where his touch is, and I shiver. I want to get closer to him, so I scoot as close to the edge on the couch as I can get without falling off it.

I have never kissed anybody like this before. In fact, I'm actually surprised that I'm kissing him like this, and apparently, so is Zack, because he pauses for a second, before hesitantly sliding his tongue across my lip, wanting access into my mouth.

"Sophie! What in this world, are you doing?"

It's then, that I feel the world slamming back down on top of me.

I jump, startled, and fall on top of Zack.

Zack chuckles from beneath me, causing me to feel his chest rumble, and I feel my face heat up about a hundred degrees hotter.

"Well, that was different." Zack says, with amusement lacing his words.

I laugh and roll off of Zack, then look up at a stunned Gabe. "Hi Gabe." I try to sound innocent. "W-what's up?"

He narrows his eyes at me and puts down a white bag that was in his hand. "Don't give me that. Not now." Uh-oh... That's not good..."What do you think you were doing?" He looks over at Zack, and glares at him with a look so dark, Zack cringes. "What do you think that you were doing? How dare you!" Gabe points to the door. "I want you out! Now!"

I've only seen him this mad one time before. When I was thirteen, a boy, Sam, tried to make me kiss him. I was pushing and screaming, trying to get him away from me. Well, Gabe heard...And it wasn't pretty. Sam ended up having both his arms broken, and was expelled from school when Gabe told the principle.

I stand up quickly and look right directly into his eyes. "Gabriel, calm. Down. Now."

His breathing starts slowing down, but his face stays red. "Sophie, I can't believe you kissed him! Did you forget what he did to you?"

I shake my head and sigh. "No. No, I didn't forget." I glance over at Zack, his face crumples, and he looks down. "But, I did forgive him." I look back at Gabe. "Okay? He explained, and asked for forgiveness."