Juunana- Tiddie Gardener meets True Tiddie Man

[M/N][L/N]

There were a two or three more weeks until the exchange event and currently Kugisaki and I were buying drinks from the vending machines. There were very few since people weren't really allowed in. I got my favourite drink before leaving temporarily to go wash it in the canteen. Weird of me to wash my drinks that came from vending machines but I do. I put my drink under the tap and let the water run over it. I thought I heard some commotion so I quickly headed back over.

Coming back, I came to see someone who looked similar to Maki next to a tall buff guy. The lady smiled at me before insisting we all called her Mai because she didn't want to be associated with her twin Maki. I casually started drinking my drink while watching Kugisaki and Fushiguro stare down Mai and the other person. When I heard Mai provoke us by asking if we felt sorrow for Itadori who 'died'. I knew he was alive but I was not a fan of the way she egged us on.

She thought we were even possibly glad when she said that him being a vessel was a nice way of saying a half curse monster. She thought we would by Itadori being by our side and calling himself a Jujustu sorcerer. I was going to throw some hands if this lady didn't shut up. The other guy told her not to bring up useless topics. He wanted to know if we were worthy to replace Okkotsu. Suddenly, he asked Fushiguro and I a question. It took a moment to process correctly and I asked him to reiterate it. I blinked a few seconds and silently started tapping my empty brain. He ripped off his shirt before getting into a pose. My eyes went to his muscular bodies. Those tiddies were on point. I wondered if mine could just be as good.

"Depending on your answer, I'll beat you half to death right here and drag Okkotsu or the third years out. By the way my type is a tall woman with a big ass" The guy proudly said.

"Why do I have to talk about my type of woman with a guy I just met?" Fushiguro asked as I nodded.

"Your right. That's a tall hurdle for an antisocial guy like you." Kugisaki said to Fushiguro.

Still, I casually finished my drink and threw it away while Fushiguro told Kugisaki to shut up. He didn't want her making this more confusing. The other guy finally introduced himself as Aoi Todo and he was a third year. With that he introduced himself and said we were friends. He told us to hurry up and answer before saying it was fine to have taste in men too. I raised my hand before bluntly asking how specific we should be and if it was alright to whisper it. He was alright with it so I walked up to him and leaned slightly up to whisper in his ear.

"I'm gay. Like every day but I appreciate tall women with a big ass so I respect your opinion" I bluntly said.

With that, I passed his test and I turned to Fushiguro to give his answer. Todo continued on saying that a person's fetishes reflect who they are and he didn't like boring men. He would hate it if his last exchange year was boring. Kugisaki asked why this was his last exchange year to which Fushiguro said that only third years and under could join this event. I stepped the side while Todo asked the other male again what his type was and Kugisaki pointed out how Mai had a nice summer outfit even if it pissed her off personally.

In case of a confrontation, I started fetching some seeds from my back pocket and came across a packet labelled as Poison Ivy and another of Roses. I may be much better physically but clearly Todo was on another level. Eventually Fushiguro gave his answer saying that they just needed an unshakable character. I applauded him for that while Kugisaki said it was a good answer and she would've killed him if he said big boobs. For some reason Todo started crying as he said that he was disappointed before charging at him.

Fushiguro yelled at both of us to stay away before he tried to block and was sent flying into the ground. I wanted to go after him but he told me to stay out of this. If he's sent later to the hospital because he's injured then I'm going to call him out on his words. For now though, it looked like Kugisaki picked a fight with Mai. What was up with these guys and picking fights? I had to step in the fight between him and Todo using my Poison Ivy where I had to assume Todo would be before using the roses to hold him back. I wish I practiced more with my plants.