•CHAPTER 37•

'Back to Hogwarts'

---

Cedric and Amora walked hand in hand down the hallways of hogwarts, getting many different reactions from different students. Beauxbaton students where happy for Amora know she'd found someone, but other some Hogwarts girls weren't so happy about it.

"The second task is coming up tomorrow , have you found a spell to keep you underwater?" Amora smiled, her thumb running over Cedric Knuckles softly.

"I actually have! But that secret, don't know who's listen babe," Cedric smiled, lightly poking her noice.

Amora giggled like a child, which was one of the think Cedric loved about her, including her emerald green eyes and adorable dimples.

The two lovers grinned at each other, still holding each other at arms length. Both mesmerised by each other eyes, arm slightly bit her lip which made Cedric laugh and shake his head.

Cedric kept glancing at Amora plump lips, making Amora smile. Cedric lent down to her mini figure moving closer inch by inch, before they where rudely interrupted.

"Cedric not in the hallway! It's a public place man!" Herbert smirked, as he and Gabrielle walked towards them both.

"Herbert! Ferme-la!" Amora insulted, making a few Veela girls near by laugh, which made the group of English kids confused.

"Translate please," Herbert asked sarcastically, making Gabrielle laugh silently.

"No, it's fun knowing I can say anything I want and you will never know what I'm saying," Amora smirks, poking him in the chest.

Cedric and Gabrielle laughed, before Gabrielle chimed in, "so what did you two do on break?"

"Well I was over meeting Amora family in France for majority of the break," Cedric Informed, while the group of four walked down the hallways towards the great hall.

"So did you too like f-"

"No! Omg! No!"

"Just asking, geez!" Herbert surrendered, making Amora and Cedric blush red.

"Did your family's get on?" Gabrielle quickly said, easing the tension among the group.

"Yeah, my mother love him," Amora smiled, lacing her arms around his waist.

"That good," Natalia smiled.

"So what did you to do?" Amora smiled, as they walked threw the great hall doors, walking right past the Beauxbaton table, sitting at the end of the Hufflepuff table, which Gabrielle normally sat at even though she was a Ravenclaw.

"Just the normal time with family, presents, snow ball fights," Natalia told, all sweeping their legs under the bench as food began to appear on the long tables.

What about you Herbert?" Cedric asked curiously, while cutting up a slice of cooked ham.

"We stayed with my grandparents this year," Herbert informed, explaining the events of them past 3 weeks.

"I would love that," Amora smiled, wondering what it would be like.

"Why? Anyone would love to live your life," Gabrielle explained, obviously not knowing what it was truly.

"I would swap with you in a heart beat Gab," Amora smiled quite sadly.

"Why though?"

"I've always wanted to live in a small cottage somewhere, but I have to live in a large manor, with party and half the people attending I don't even know. I guess I just wanna a kid," Amora sighed before continuing, "I mean I'm not ungrateful, and the party are alright be we have so many and it's just hard I guess."

Cedric reached for Amora hand, picking it up slowly.

"But next time theirs a party you have to invite us," Herbert smiled, pointing his fork in her direction.

"I will don't worry," Amora giggled, his made her feel a little bit better.

The four teens sat at around telling story's about previously Christmas and the there last one. Making each of them laugh.

Amora get a hand touch her right shoulder all of a sudden, forcing her to turn around, "can I help you?"

It's was Nina, the youngest Veela at Hogwarts, "Madame Maxime want you talk to you I think she's in the carriage," Nina smiled.

"Oh ok."

"I have to go guys, I'll be back soon," Amora explained, grabbing her silky blue robe.

"Cya Ced," she whispered, pecking his lips quickly, making Herbert gag jokingly.

Amora stood up from the bench, before following Nina and Natalia out of the room. What is Natalia doing here aswell? Other girls sending each other a confused look as they followed the tiny girl out of the the hall.

Both walking threw the hall on silence, Amora finally spoke up, "what's happening?"

"I don't know," Natalia spoke quietly.