Double-Sided Staircase Method

A subliminal for this method has been at the top of my recommended on yt for a while, along with the Lucid Dream method, so maybe this is a sign.

This method can be used after meditation or while listening to a subliminal.

First, you're going to want to get into a comfortable position where you can fall asleep. Close your eyes and imagine that there is a small room with a staircase leading upwards.

Walk up the stairs, and visualize the moments from your current reality, good and bad.

Keep doing this until you reach the top of the staircase. Take your time going up the stairs. Don't rush, and trust the process.

At the top of the stairs, there should be a mirror.
Look into the mirror and see your current self, knowing this is the last time you will be able to call yourself that person.

You're going to turn around and you're going to see a white door and you were going to use that door. As you turn the door knob, feel energy rushing through you.

Push open the door to reveal another staircase. With a wall at the bottom and a white door.

Feel the positive energy raising each step you take down the staircase. And once you reach the bottom, put your hand on the door knob and open it. (Once again, please take your time and really feel the energy flowing through you.)

Visualize someone important to you from your desired reality on the other side of that door.

They hold up their hand to you and say, " are you ready to go?" Think about this for a moment before you answer, are you OK with leaving your family, and friends?

If he said yes, take their hand and walk with them through the small black hallway. Imagine that person asking you what you will do when your desired reality. Things like what will you eat, what will you wear?

At the end of the hallway there will be one last store. Walk through the door. You realize that you have changed into your desired reality self once you open the door.

You are greeted by all your family and friends from your desired reality. They ask you things about your current reality.

Once you answer and I'm sure that this is what you want, walk to the bedroom of your desired reality and get into the bed. Imagine the details of your room as you walk through.

Get into the same position you started the method in. You are then going to watch your desired reality sell fall asleep. Then you're going to fall asleep yourself.

You will wake up in your desired reality.