- 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 -

Mature content ahead...

-

Aria Rowen

I walked with Dylan and Jenna into the Slytherin common room where several students were still awake despite how late it was getting.

"Hey... Hernandez!"

Dylan stopped walking, causing us to almost bump into her back. "The fuck do you want Zabini?"

I watched as she turned around, her gaze locking with Blaise's where he sat on the floor next to Draco Malfoy, Theodore Nott, and Luke Carrow, who had his arm around Indy's shoulder.

"Wanna join us for a little game?" He sent her a devilish smirk.

"I think not—"

"Come on! We need an even amount of players, and if you three join it'll be a nice mix of boys and girls..." Luke sent a disturbing smile as his grip tightened around Indy.

Dylan sent me a glance before turning back to face them. "Fine..."

She strutted over to them and took a seat on the ground as Jenna and I followed behind her.

Jenna sat down directly beside Dylan, leaving me to sit in the only open space- which just so happened to be right next to Draco.

"What game is this again?" Theodore Nott crossed his arms as he leaned forward.

"Truth or dare... it's simple really. You ask the question—"

"We know how to fucking play. Let's just get this over with..." Jenna gave a huff as she slumped back against the bottom of the couch.

"Feisty... I like it," Blaise chuckled as he pulled out a bottle of firewhiskey from his backpack. He held the bottle up, just as Luke took it from his hands and poured some into a cup.

"Alright... who wants to go first?"

•••

1 hour later...

"—the prefect's bathroom?" Jenna gave a high pitched chuckle and I couldn't help but laugh too.

We'd been at this for a while now- asking fucked up questions and giving crazy dares.

"Yep..." Blaise laughed in response, pouring himself another cup of firewhiskey.

Malfoy and I were probably the only ones who weren't entirely drunk out of our minds, but I was feeling slightly dizzy.

Even though our two very different groups weren't friends, we had put all of that aside to have a little bit of fun for the first time in forever. We were like children again, playing a silly game in the middle of the common room floor.

Indy had left to go back to the Gryffindor dorms a while ago, and Luke had gone to his own room.

"Who's next?" Blaise let out a scratchy cough as he set the bottle back down.

"I want to go again..." Theo bounced his empty paper cup back and forth in his hands as he looked around, deciding who to call on next. "Aria... you haven't gone in a good while, have you?"

I moved my legs so that I was seated on top of them, rather than clutching my knees against my chest. "It can stay that way—"