Chapter 36

A/N if you want the best experience you should listen to the song that is underlined. I've put the song as a youtube video up here for you to play.

-------

On the verge of being tipsy, everyone giggled out of the studio to catch our ubers. With all the other crew members and colleagues on their way as well it was a good row of them alongside the pavement. A bubbly Grimmy filled with glee leaned on me from behind while laughing together with Clare. I had my nose in my phone, trying to match the registration number with the license plates in front of me, but Grimmy's weight and contagious laugh in my ear kept distracting me to look over at Clare and laugh together with them out of pure joy. Looking back at Clare gave me a view of the rest of the group, and everyone was buzzing. Our spirits were flying high and light, echoing over the street.

"Okay I have this one." I pointed out one of the two cars we had booked. Jeff whistled for the rest of the group to hear him over the good feelings rippling through us. He pointed to another one.

"That's the other one." He yelled a bit while slowly walking towards it. "See you there!" He shouted as me, Grimmy and Clare continued laughing while jumping inside. Clare took the front seat and Grimmy ran around to the other side. I was just about to close the door after making myself comfortable when it got yanked out of my hand by someone opening it back up. I stopped and turned to look. A hand full of rings grabbed the top of the car and leaned down with those big eyes watching me.

"Trying to leave one behind?" He smirked with amusement. I had been too caught up in the fun the three of us were having to realise the given fact that we expected one more to join us. Clare had turned in her seat and I heard Grimmy leaning forward in his seat.

"No, I just think that Sugar here wanted someone else out of the group to join us." Grimmy teased behind me while those big sparkly eyes flickered quickly to him before landing intensely on me again, "But you'll do Harry." He finished while wrapping his arms around my waist from behind. I broke the eye contact Harry had kept me in to look down confused with Grimmy's random grip of me. With a strong pull I was suddenly dragged backwards and over the seats, crashing and falling over his lap, almost hitting the back of my head on the other car door. Surely tipsy Grimmy thought he would do it smoothly, but if it was or not- he didn't care. Instead, he looked down at the mess that was me adjusting my dress and just laughed proudly at my startled face.

"Bloody hell Grimmy?" I grunted between an exhale of hesitant chuckles with the sudden surprise. To the sound of Clare and Harry breaking out in a fit of laughter together with Grimmy's mischievous snicker I sat back up, getting myself comfortable in my new seat in the middle. I swear I even saw the driver with a silly smile on his face, obviously finding this very entertaining like the rest of them. I couldn't hold my small laughter in anymore.

"You okay?" Harry asked while sliding down in the seat next to me, "You didn't hurt your head?" He continued while all of us tried to stop laughing, but the alcohol in our blood made it harder than usually. While reaching for the seat belt, Harry kept observing me over his shoulder with a soft small smile that was only shown by the deep dimple curving into his cheek.

"My head is hurting for a complete other reason." I whispered- but not really, as I nodded my head in the direction of Grimmy. Clare saw as well and started giggling once again, making Grimmy aware of my comment. He began protesting, and I saw how Clare started laughing even harder. But all that I was able to focus on was Harry politely trying to get his seatbelt in the buckle underneath me.

He cleared his throat when he realised that I was covering it, not really daring to look up at me. I noticed what he was referring to.

"Oh, sorry." I mumbled while scooting over closer to Grimmy as much as I could. He pressed a tight smile down while trying again. I felt his hand lightly pushing on me before he moved it away again like the slight touch of me had almost burned him.