esquelto.

Quinn had been working non-stop to make the money that her dad didn't have to pay his rent for the dojo, she had been tired if she was going to be completely honest, she eventually got off of work and she parked her motorcycle near the house

She was exhausted and she just wanted to eat and sleep, because she was sure that her dad cooked with some of the things she had gotten from the grocery store yesterday.

She then removed her helmet and she heard the rock music blasting from Miguel's house as she smiled at the house before walking into her home, the smell of cheese coming in contact with her nose.

"Hello, who are you and what did you done with my real dad?" She joked.
Johnny didn't say anything he just put the spoon in her mouth, and it was delicious.
"I am going to take a shower, and be right back." She informed her father who nodded.

Once she finished showering, she walked out, her blonde hair a mess from the shower and she took the lasagna into her mouth and let it do wonders to her system, she had no idea that her father was such a great cook.

Once she finished, she washed his and hers dishes and headed to bed because they had to make it to the dojo tomorrow because she was off of work, she crawled into bed and managed to allow her eyes to close and take her anywhere as long as it meant that she could sleep.

The next morning came and she rolled out of bed and had gotten dressed in some shorts and a vintage shirt that she borrowed from her father and headed to the dojo. She knew that it was the middle of October but who cares?

They had to have a quick session before school and she tagged along because she had gotten up too early and couldn't sleep, minutes had passed and she was leaning on her fathers desk that was in front of the black and white letters that she put there while Miguel had been practicing his punches before she heard her dad enter the room.

"Hey, you don't happen to have any friends who wanna learn Karate do you?" Which made the blonde look over at her father and furrowed her eyebrows.
"Aw, what am I saying? You don't have any friends. Sorry." Her father added which made her chuckle a bit before earning a stare from Miguel and she cleared her throat and shot him an apologetic look. "Sorry." She said.
"Hey, Sensei when am I gonna learn to do some kicking?" He asked, obviously tired of repeating the same cycle every time he came into the dojo.
"I was watching this YouTube video of this guy breaking boards and it looked badass." He added.
"Yeah, no shit. Kicking is badass. But you're not ready." Her father informed him.
"Well, I think-" She started.
"No, Quinn." Her father cut her off.

"Besides if I don't get more students in here, I'm not gonna be able to teach you anything." She frowned.
"You've thought about advertising, right?" Miguel asked.
"Yeah, duh." Her father responded.
"Of course." He added.
She just laughed as Miguel went back to punching the dummy in front of him.

She had to change her outfit before heading to school which was a relief that she had brought her duffel bag and had gotten dressed in one of the empty rooms and then rode her motorcycle to school with him on the back.