𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

Jules wakes up naked and confused

Jules wakes up naked and confused. The grogginess in her head slowly fading as she slowly stands up, covered in dirt and bark. The night before seemed of nothing but a blur. The only thing she remembered was a teenage girl speaking to her. 

She notices the blood and grime on her face, and can tell it was around her mouth without even having to look. Guilty, and disappointed in herself, she starts walking, looking around at her surroundings to try and find out where she is. 

Reaching a few tents, she slowly walks closer, and then realization hit her when she sees the bloody, mangled corpses on the ground. Some without arms, some without a head. Thinking of what to do, she walks into one of the tents, and grabs clothing, and puts them on. Walking back out, she begins to bring the bloody body parts into one pile, finding gasoline and matches, preparing to burn them.

That is until she heard a car driving up, she looks over and sees a police officer pulling up next to the campsites.

Thinking quick, Jules began to start weeping on the ground, hoping it was convincing enough to the officer.

"Morning!" He called out to her, then realizing she was sobbing. "Everything all right there?" He then walked closer and finally took notice of the bloodied limbs in a pile.

"It was an animal." Jules told him between sobs, as she turned around. "A wolf. It came to us in the middle of the night."

"Are you okay?" The officer asked, taking cautious steps towards her.

"Y- yes. But my friends. They're all dead!"

The officer then turned around back to his car to call in the 'accident'. As he did so, Jules wiped the underneath of her eyes, getting rid of the tears underneath, and slowly trailed behind him. Right as he was about to call in, Jules grabbed a log and hit him, with all the strength she could muster, knocking him out. And then once more, ultimately killing him.

**✿❀○❀✿**

Rory walked down the stairs, already dressed and ready for the day ahead. A small smile was on her face in simple content of the moment. But, of course everything good must always come to an end.

As she reached the living room, she sees a weak looking Rose, sitting on the couch, coughing and sweating.

"Rose?" Rory asks, making her way over to the vampire, and sitting beside her. "What's wrong?"