27 Minutes to lose it all. JENNIE

JENNIE POV (MOST OF THE SITUATIONS IN THIS CHAPTER ARE MADE UP)

"Jen, I'm going to make breakfast."

My eyes lazily rolled open, a ray of light peeking through the window shines on my face. I feel Lisa's chest pressed on my back; her arms wrapped around me.

"Mmh? Just stay, Lisa."

I grasp her hands and put them against my breasts.

"How can you leave now? This is my favorite position, you should know."

"Honey, it's noon."

"Already? But I'm feeling so woozy."

"We didn't get much sleep..."

My brain tries to cling on to the very last memory of the night. I was here in the room, with the Fan in our bathroom. Lisa came and pounced on me without knowing it. She performed like crazy but fuck, it was damn hot. I didn't really try to stop her; part of me didn't want to, I admit.

Did I want to be caught by the Fan? It was very close.

When the door to the makeup room opened, I was in an awkward state. My hair loose over my shoulders, completely messed up; my pajama shirt all askew from Lisa's fury.

"Do you think the Fan didn't understand what we were doing last night?"

"I don't know, Nini. I hope so. I'm sorry I didn't know; you should have warned me...."

"I tried to, Lisa! But you were mad."

"Yes..." Her warm breath hits my neck ".... I'm mad about you."

And fills me with chills.

"Anyway, I'm going to try to talk to the Fan today; I must not have made a good impression."

"Lisa, what if the fan Finds out about us?"

"That would be a problem, Jen."

"Yeah. Well, the Fan was smiling and looked very calm. I feel relaxed."

"If it wasn't, we certainly couldn't pretend we were doing Fanservice. Maybe we could say we were rehearsing for The Show..."

"How stupid you are Lili. Are you telling me that you would like to please our supporters?"

"If I could do it without fucking us all up, I would have done it already, Honey."

Her kisses upon my neck can start a fire. After just a few delicate touches of her warm lips, I lift the blanket a little bit and turn my body towards her. She sucks inside the mouth her lips; this habit comes out whenever she is nervous.

"Lisa..."

"What?"

"Don't blink. Show me those deep and loving eyes."

Staring into her eyes is like looking at stars in the midnight endless sky. I still have a hard time doing it.

"Can I say something to you?"

"Of course."

"You knocked down all my barriers and I still wonder how you did it. But now I think falling in love was the easy part."

She's listening diligently.

"We've shared so many dreams, Lisa; from Trainee to Idol, we've made them come true together. But there's still one thing I want to do with you."

"Tell me." Her gaze is focused on me.

"Let's make a promise. Promise that you'll hold me for eternity in your arms; that you will fight with me no matter what happens. And if one day you get tired of us, make sure I'm on the other side of the world, and that I can never see you again.