Untitled Part 28

The way it won't let me change the title

Y/n's pov

"They won!" I yell.

"Y/n, don't yell," Yachi says.

"My life has been saved," I say. "Yachi do you understand how good this is?"

"Now you don't have to break up with Kei?" she asks.

"Well just for right now," I say. "But no I don't need to worry."

"So are you going to go and see Tsukishima now?" she asks. "They should be leaving the gym now."

"I am, right now," I say. "Come with me Yaichi, I've never been happier for someone to win a match in my life."

"I can tell," she says.

"Ugh, I'm gonna go and rail him right in the hallway," I say. "On god, I will."

"Uh, please don't," she says. "That probably something you'd... y'know want to save that for a more private setting."

"I'm just joking," I say. "I don't want to rail him, too much work."

"Okay then," she nods her head.

-

You know what? I don't care what Kei thinks about PDA, I'm hugging him anyway.

"Get off of me," he groans.

"I'm just hugging you," I say. "That's all, this is a joyous occasion, not my fault you're a boiled worm."

"Don't, I'm all sweaty," he says.

"You're both sweaty," Kageyama says. "But Y/n kinda smells."

"Well it's science Kageyama, I'm not fully Japanese," I say. "It's in my genes to smell like ass, I'm in my volleyball uniform."

"I'm just saying," he shrugs.

This hoe is abusing his power to stop me from decking him in the face... well at least that what I'm gonna tell myself. If I get too lippy he won't help me be a pro setter.

"Don't say that my girlfriend smells..." Kei starts.

Before you say anything just wait for it, he won't be that nice.

"Unless you have to breathe it in," he says. "You don't even understand the half of it."

There it is.

"Kei, your being awfully bitchy considering all I have to do is shove my knee up and you'd die," I say.

"Do it," Hinata says.

Chile-

"Hey, don't tell her what to do," Kei says pushing my face away with his hand.

"Kei... you smell like," I pause.

Before you speak Y/n think, T: is this True H: is this Helpful I: is this Inspiring N: is this Necessary K: is this kind?

"I smell like what?" he asks.

Lotion, his hand smells like lotion, now this is very sus.

"You'd probably get embarrassed if I answered," I say pushing his hand away.

"What it's fine," he says. "What are you talking about?"

"Kei, I'm trying to spare you embarrassment here," I say. "Just think about long and hard, get it?"

"You are disgusting," he says. "I'm not Nishinoya."

"What did you just say?" Noya asks.

Horny tornado lol.

"Nothing," Kei says.

"Don't even lie," I shake my head. "I'm gonna off myself."

"Don't," he says. "You're not insured yet."

I feel loved.

"I'm gonna tell everyone that I peg you," I say.

"Shut up, you do not," he says clearly annoyed. "She does not."

"I do," I nod my head. "You heard it here first folks."

"She does not," he hisses, he's triggered.

"This doesn't sound like a public conversation," Yachi says.

"I don't guys," I say. "I don't peg him."

Note to self, don't tell people that I peg Kei.

"And I never will," I say.

"Go back to your team," he says. "We have to go back to the inn."

"Bye," I say. "I've gotta go now too."

"Then go," he says.

Bitch.

"Don't make that face, I didn't mean to say it like that," he rolls his eyes. "I'll talk to you later."

Bad bitch.

"I'm not gonna answer your phone call," I say. "Because I don't need no man."

"Fine then, I won't call," he says. "Bye."

If he doesn't call me then m going to have a full-on mental breakdown.

I'm so tired y'all and I'm already done with school.

-Crouton