Chapter 13

Xia sighed as she stared at her phone, the two tickets staring back at her.

Yangyang had convinced her to get them despite the fact that Kun probably wouldn't approving, promising that he would go with her.

"It's a chance of a lifetime, are you really going to miss it?" Yangyang had asked.

The reply was obviously a no.

Ten's car was soon repaired while Xia and Yangyang argued over whether she should get the tickets or not, a battle that Xia had obviously lost. Yangyang said that this would be a choice she wouldn't regret.

"Plus, you're an adult and he's your brother. Who cares if it's night club, if you want to go out and see an amazing DJ, you should go!"

Xia sighed, knowing that Yangyang was right, but that still didn't ease her nerves as she stepped inside the apartment, knowing that Kun was inside. Yangyang had wanted to take her up, but Ten had called him, rushing the male to return his car, so Yangyang couldn't help her convince Kun to let her go.

"You're home." Kun said as Xia quietly entered, giving her brother a small smile.

"Yup." Xia said, glancing at what Kun was making in the kitchen. Fried rice?

It was a simple dish, one that was reserved for days where Kun was busy. Very busy. So busy that he couldn't spend the extra time in the kitchen.

Kun scooped some of the rice into a bowl. "You eat without me, I have a lot of work to do."

"What are you working on?" Xia asked, the curiosity getting the best of her.

Kun seemed to be reminded of something as he paused halfway to his room, turning to his sister.

"Oh, I'm not going to be here next week. I'm going to work with a producer in Korea." Kun said to Xia's surprise.

"Wait, really?" Xia said, following Kun to his room. Kun nodded his head.

"Yeah, it's a big project, I'm pretty excited. Will you be okay without me though?" Kun asked as he stood in the doorway of his room.

Xia gave her brother a smile, trying her best to hide her happiness.

"I'll be perfectly fine, don't worry."

...

"Liu Yangyang, why are you so popular?" Ten asked as Yangyang pulled out his phone that was vibrating uncontrollably.

Ten was in a good mood after seeing his car all repaired, even letting Yangyang chill in his apartment after eating ramen together.

Now they were sitting on Ten's couch, watching a movie together.

"Can't help it if you're jealous." Yangyang said, sticking his tongue out, earning an eyeroll from Ten.

Yangyang's eyes widened as he saw that Xia was calling him, immediately picking up the phone.

"Hello?" Yangyang saw Ten pause the movie, leaning close to him to hear who it was.

"Oh my gosh Yangyang, you wouldn't believe what just happened!" Xia exclaimed enthusiastically.

Yangyang bit his lip, trying to keep his cool but with Ten giving him suggestive looks, it was not easy at all. "What?"

"Kun's going away next week!" Xia told him excitedly.

"You two are sleeping together already?" Ten whispered. Yangyang immediately kicked Ten, pushing his body to the other side of the couch as he cackled in satisfaction.