11

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█

My Forever | Suna R.

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

Suna's Pov

╰┈➤  I could tell from when [Y/n] zoned off her mood suddenly changed, I didn't understand why she was upset though? Maybe she'd talk to me about it after we ate. I kissed her forehead to try to comfort her a little to see if that would help, but she just gave looked off to the side ignoring my actions.

"Actually fuck getting lunch, I want to take you somewhere later. Well just go to my house for now instead." A thought suddenly came to my mind and maybe it would help [Y/n] feel better.

"Fine with me." She said plainly and just looked out the window. I tried to put my hand on her thigh like I usually did but she pulled her leg away at my touch. I got the message and just left her alone after that.

The car ride was silent the whole time, I was debating if I should say something but I just decided to keep my mouth shut up.

We got to my house and [Y/n] immediately got out the car and waited by the front door for me to open it. I came over to her by the door and unlocked it so she could go inside, she walked past me and up the stairs without even saying a word.

"[Y/n] I'm not doing this childish bullshit with you. Just talk to me." I was already pissed off from earlier and now [Y/n]. I followed her up the stairs, when I made it up there she was getting one of my shirts out of my drawer and walked off to the bathroom.

"Fuck off Rin I'm going shower." I tried to run over to her before she closed the door but it was to late. She had already locked it too and I soon heard the running water of the shower. I waited outside the door and it had been almost forty minutes until I finally heard the water stop. After a couple minutes the door finally opened.

"What's wrong?" I grabbed her wrist and started walking with her to my room.

"Nothing is wrong, and stop touching me all the time." She pulled her wrist out of my grip and sat on my bed. She got on her phone and it seemed like she was texting someone. Who was she texting?

"What you doing?" I sat down beside her and put my arm around her shoulder.

"Nothing." She just shrugged her shoulders and then
moved my arm off her shoulder.

Why is she being so distant all of a sudden? Was it something I said or did earlier? Shit, is this about Miya? I thought I made it pretty clear where I stood with her though?

"I'll be in the shower be dressed when I get out so we can leave." She nodded her head as a response without even looking at me as I left the room.