chapter 12

Taehyung's P.O.V

The room was filled with noise all around every corner. Everyone is busy talking about something and other random things. I looked around expecting someone to be here already but failed in the end.

I sat there and wait for her to come inside the room. After a few minutes of waiting she's still isn't here.

"Where is she?" i asked chaeyoung who's busy with her phone.

"I don't know either, she told me get here first cause she have to pick up her phone" she dialed her phone again but she isn't answering it.

Where could she be? i started to feel nervous. Something might've happened to her while i wait here in the room for her arrival.

"Tzuyu isn't here too" jungkook spoke up and come closer to our direction all of a sudden. I looked at him with a smirk on my face.

"What's with that smirk huh?" he hit my stomach.

"It's my first time seeing you being concerned for someone, are you hiding something?" i chuckled.

"That's not the point okay? can you just help me in finding her..........i mean .....them" he can't even look at me properly, it's all obvious that he's keeping something.

I shrugged off my thoughts and decided to walk outside the room and search for them in the garden. On our way a few steps away from the room i heard two girls laughing and seen the two together.

They both stopped walking with confused faces looking towards us. "Where have you been? we thought you two were in trouble" chaeyoung and jungkook walked towards them but i remained at the back and only looked at her.

I just looked straight towards her hoping for a chance that she would glance back. But i can't help but to ask her just to have her attention.

"Are you okay?" she didn't said even a word and just nod while forcing a smile.

"L...let's just go, i don't want to be late" she grabbed both of the girls arms and walked away leaving the two of us behind. I can't help it, is she still mad at me?

Jungkook tapped my shoulders and ran after them.

                                              Sana's P.O.V

*lunch time*

"You can go now, i'll be at the rooftop" i smiled. 

"Are you sure you don't want to eat" they both asked with a slightly worried face. I just nod and watch them both as they headed towards the school cafeteria.

I walk up the stairs until i reach the rooftop, and in such a coincidence there aren't any students here so the whole place was in a quiet mode.

I sat at one of the chairs near the side where you can see the view of the whole campus. Others playing at the feild, chit-chatting, playing games and lovers feeding each other on the bench making me cringe.

The sun is hiding beneath the clouds so it isn't really sunny. I stayed there sitting, facing the whole view. When i got tired of sitting i stood up and take a closer look at each of them and waited for the time to pass by.

I suddenly hear footsteps coming through my direction but i didn't mind on looking who's behind me. "Why didn't you join us?" someone spoke with a deep voice which i immidiately recognized who it is.

I didn't answer and just contnued staring at somewhere, then i heard his footsteps coming closer.

"Why aren't you answering me? are you still mad at me?" i heard him sighed. "If you don't want to talk then i'll just go now and........sorry" 

"No it's fine, i..ishould be the one to apologize for over reacting" it's my fault after all."You can stay here if you wanted too" i added

I glance at him at my side for a while and then looked away immidiately. "How i wish i could just throw something to those lovers, they're making me ill" i hold back a smile. I didn't know that he was feeling disgusted looking at them too.

"You can say that now cause you still aren't in a relationship but once you are involved in that thing called love, you wouldn't realize you're doing the same thing too" i smiled and heard him chuckle.

We stayed quiet for a moment when he suddenly speak. "I haven't been in a relationship before or even now but i'll get married soon enough to someone" i looked back at him, confused.

"You're getting married? to whom?" i asked all of a sudden.  I just became interested out of the blue.

"I can't tell you right now cause it may seem a bit awkward" he smiled and then sighed.

"It's okay if you don't want to tell me since it's your life anyway but if wanted to, then it'll be better. I promise to keep it secret to others" i raised my right hand which made him laugh.

I juat feel more comfortable now. 

"Actually it's y---" he was cutted off when the bell suddenly rang loudly cause were just a few steps away from it. 

We both immidiately ran downstairs while covering our ears. We both burst out laughing, but when i looked in his eyes i knew something was wrong. The bell interrupted him from saying something and i don't know what he wanted to say.

"Oh i didn't know you two are okay now and even holding hands?" chae said, and i pulled back my hands. 

"Ooh is something going on?" they all burst out laughing. Aisshh its really hard to have such friends like them, they seem to see everything.