32. Child-Care is Hard 3

Where do you wanna go next? Lmao.

Maybe you'll guess where. We can probably find a new dad who is willing to feed your black hole belly.

Author yeets away--

.

The next day couldn't be any worse.

The moment Y/n appeared on the support department to supposedly make another 'teleportation-inator' that will make her grow, Mei had gone and done prepared some mini sized support items to test on the poor former 15 year old classmate of hers.

Before she could even save herself, Mei pulled her ultimate SSS+ ranked card.

"I heard there's a new restaurant in town~ they sell some tasty sweet and sour chicken for their specialty and cakes filled with chocolate toppings for desert~" the woman sang. Her eyes sparkling to make the explanation more convincing to her classmate's ears. "They said the ratings skyrocketed because the taste was such a delight! Imagine if you get yourself those honey lemon glazed roasted chicken, fresh from the poultry of the best barn in town."

Y/n, about to step out of the door with her little feet, stopped midway exiting and turned to the pinkette who's pretending to not look at her.

"And guess what? I got an eat all you can coupon with me~!"

Turning her swivel chair around, Mei almost jumped from fright after finding Y/n standing in front of her.

"Where are your models?" The little girl stretched her hands.

The pinkette couldn't be anymore happy by that statement, quickly carrying the girl in her hands. Y/n was grumbling, thinking that if she was just an ordinary human, Mei's device would've been her cause of death for many times now in different ways.

Although she did knew her friend's inventions were just amazing, she still hated the fact that 85% of it self destructs after use. Hopefully this this part of that 15% that wouldn't. She doesn't want to go walking as a roasted infinity stone now, would she?

Putting on a mini f/c protective gears all over the child's body, Mei let her wore some hover boots and metal gauntlet.

"There you go!" The pinkette happily looked at her creation. "Try raising your palm to the target!" She pointed to a dart board on the wall while the female in 5 year old form did what she was told.

Just like Tony Stark's suit, the gloves seemed to gather some energy and from a circular form in its palm, it blasted straight to said target. The child, unable to put the weights backfired, flinging back from where she stood and Mei catching her.

"A-ma-zing!!!!!" Mei raised the girl and twirled around happily. "Try this one next!" More support items fell from her big bag that if possible, Y/n wanted to destroy.

.

.

.

.

"Look it's a jet!" Kaminari pointed to the sky, seeing something flying around in front of the school campus.

"No, it's a plane!" Mina countered gathering with the bolt blonde.

"No, it's All Might." Kirishima added.

"That's too small to be All Might." Todoroki, who didn't understand the sarcasm, spoke seriously.

"It's a child." Shoji finally revealed.

"Oh, A child-- A CHILD?!?!?!?!" Tenya screamed falling on his chair and boosted his way towards the window.