Episode 23

excuse mistakes

*I'm not gone write a POV from Jamari leading up to him cheating, imma just do Reagan finding out*

Reagan Davis
Age : 19
Houston , Texas

It was the next day and I had just dropped Ja'Seem off at school. Usually I would go into the shop but I had today off because Raelyn was still sick.

I was glad that I had got my very first car a month ago. It was just a Dodge Hellcat Srt Challenger, not to much. Jamari didn't trust me with his cars so I was tired of depending on him and Alexis taking us everywhere.

Jamari came back in really late so I knew he was tired and I didn't want to bother him.

When I got back home Raelyn was still sleep along with Jamari.

I decided to cook us some breakfast but not too much just some eggs , sausage, and grits.

As I was getting my ingredients out my phone started blowing up with notifications from Instagram.

"Goodmorning baby." Jamari yawned walking in the kitchen.

"Goodmorning." I smiled.

"Can you hand me my phone?" I asked stirring the eggs and cheese mixture.

He walked over to the island rubbing his eyes and then brought my phone back to me.

I wiped my hands on the dish clothes and unlocked my phone.

Alexis started texting and calling me making me frown.

"What's going on?" I asked myself clicking on Instagram.

"You said some baby?" Jamari asked drinking out of the juice jug.

"I was talking to myself, but somebody just mentioned me in something." I mumbled.

Noticing that I was mentioned in a video I went to my newsfeed.

It was from that girl Teyanna from Alexis's shop, I was confused to why she was mentioning me in a video. I clicked on the video and my heart dropped.

I couldn't believe my eyes, so I replayed it almost 10 times to make sure I was seeing good.

It was a video of her giving Jamari head in the car. Judging by his outfit, I knew that it happened yesterday because he went to the club in the same clothes.

Tears started clouding my vision making it almost impossible for me to see.

"You okay mamas?" Jamari asked walking up to me.

I quickly stepped back. "D-Don't touch me."

He frowned and scratched his neck. "What's wrong? What happened?"

I rapidly shook my head putting my phone on the island so he could see for himself.

His face softened and he looked at me with a guilty expression. "Baby let me explain."

I ignored him and ran upstairs. I quickly started packing me and Raelyn's clothes throwing any and everything that I saw. I wasn't worrying about trying to get everything out of the closet because it would take too much time.

"Reagan, where you going?" Jamari asked walking in the room.

"I'm leaving." I sniffled wiping my face.

I can't believe this was happening. I thought he loved me and I thought he loved what we had going on. I guess I'm just not good enough for him.

"No baby I swear it ain't what it look like." He stated walking towards me.