~Chapter 11~

"Can we make a pit stop before the club to change outta these clothes? It's too work-ey work-ey," Chelsea remarked, scrunching her nose and pointing her fingers toward her professional attire.

We were all gathered in the parking garage of the ZAE Inc. building. "Who even cares about the outfit? I just wanna get wasted. This week was hella busty. I swear I can still smell unagreed disappointment oozing out of Ms. Maxwell's posture," Shivaay grumbled grouchily.

Ms. Maxwell has been whooping everyone a lot as the whole campaign was almost ready before finally executing it. That woman must have invented something that surpassed even the term - perfection.

"You mean shark," Keith corrected with a scoff.

"Hey, hey," I interjected, trying to calm down their dark faces. "I know that we've all had a hard week but... we could make our weekend better, right?" I spoke in a consoling manner.

"Yeah."

"Right. You're right."

"Mm-hmm."

All of them echoed in unison. "So, c'mon. Chop chop." I clapped my hands with a huge grin. "Besides, Emika's wanting to say something for quite some time now."

She frustratedly signed the same thing for the umpteenth time, pointing at all of us angrily. "She's saying that we are all... wait, what's that again? A... doofus? You mean, we're all doofus?"

Emika nodded curtly with narrowed eyes and signed something else.

Shivaay scowled like a kid. "Now that's not fair. Why not VVJ?" She just shrugged and nudged Chelsea to drive toward the destination.

Emika never drives a vehicle without anyone joining her because it could be fatal if she couldn't detect the honk or something which might lead to an accident. Which is why she always takes a cab. For the club destination, Chelsea quickly volunteered for Emika to carpool with her. It must be her loquacious personality so that she could babble with no pause by having a quiet company.

Chelsea led the way, Emika following behind her leisurely. "But why isn't VVJ a doofus?!" He shouted behind her like a broken child but she couldn't hear him at all.

"It's a lost case, buddy. Now off you go." I smirked whereas he just sulked but obliged nonetheless. He muttered something under his breath.

"Oh, and guys, we are going to the 'Bliss Rose' Club!" Chelsea hollered.

"But... isn't that too expensive?" I voiced out with wide eyes.

"So?" Keith said dryly. "We work in an expensive corporation, duh."

What's gotten into him today? I shook my head and we took off in our own cars because no one was ready to leave their vehicles in the garage and come again later to get it back. It would be too much hassle while coming to work on Monday. However, I had also strictly suggested that if we got way too drunk then we would to take a cab.

Driving for about twenty minutes, I finally made it on Fifth Avenue where the club was located. It's the type of club where usually the upstate New Yorkers come to. It's like a jewel and a huge dream for many. According to me, quite posh as well.

As soon as I got out of my Honda, I saw my clique already huddled together. My brows knitted as I was approaching them because Chelsea and Emika weren't in their work outfits and their faces were covered with dark makeup.

Chelsea was wearing a black, bodice hugging dress that reached her thighs while Emika wore a blue crop top and tight leather skirt.

"You both..." My mouth hung open. "I feel betrayed now." I pouted. Shivaay looked livid for some reason and Keith just completely ignored us, his gaze stuck on the door which led inside the club. "And also out of the loop."