Chapter 10: Alternative Ending 2

You looked up at Atsumu, who's face was both a mix of relief and drained out worry.

'Atsumu...what happened?' You said as you eyed his face; his left eye was bruised up, colors mixed with blue and black, and his bottom lip slightly cut. You felt your breath quicken at his sight.

He does not look well.

Atsumu scratched the back of his neck and smiled stupidly.

'Well...'

'Atsumu, spit it out.' You were fully awake at this point. You choked on your worry.

Atsumu lowered himself onto the bed, sitting up straight. He faced you, and then looked away in embarrassment.

'I kind of gotten into a fight.'

'Wait, you're not being serious, are you?'

'God damn it...' Atsumu whispered. 'Yes, Y/n, I'm serious.'

You rubbed your head in drowsy pain. You tried to think of the night before, thinking of possibilities of what could have possibly happened to Atsumu's face.

But you couldn't think of anything. You couldn't even remember what happened the previous night.

You blinked at Atsumu, who was ready to run out of the room.

'FUCK. Okay I got into a fight with Suna.'

Suna.

It took that one word, that one name...and it all hit you.

The tears, the cheating, the crying, the kissing, the sheets, the bathroom, the party, the car ride, the movie, the volleyball game, the park.

The fucking park.

Atsumu watched your face increasingly grow in horror and terror as the past few nights played in your mind like a broken movie CD.

'SEE THIS IS WHY I DIDN'T WANT TO SAY ANYTHING.' Atsumu said, quickly running to your side.

'Y/n, forget about everything. Nothing happened at all.'

You took a deep breath. No matter how many open wounds and scars you had on you, you needed your clarification.

'Atsumu, at this point, just tell me.' You said, coming to your senses. Atsumu stared at you stupidly.

'Are you fucking serious?'

'Dude shut up just tell me. I've been through the worst already.' You said, throwing a lazy air punch at him. Atsumu held onto the edge of the bed and squeezed it between his hands in distress. He sat down onto the chair next to the bed and began.

'I knew something was off when you started to take long. I got bored of my phone and I decided to check up on you. Anyways, I walked into the park, and it took me a good 25 minutes of me walking around to find out that I was not even on the right path-'

'Where is this even leading to?' You interrupted him.

'You told me to say the story stupid.' Atsumu glared. 'ANYWAYS, as I was saying before you interrupted me, I ended up turning around and going to the other path that I should've gone on. It didn't take me that many steps for me to find Suna fucking Rin under the foot of a tree.'

Shit...they did actually end up doing it.

'I didn't know what to do or say. My first instinct was to look for you, and that's when I saw you. Just about a few yards down the path, your body was lying on the floor, and I thought MAYBE, JUST MAYBE, you were intoxicated...but you were out conscious.'

Atsumu sighed before he continued on.

'That's...that's when it all made sense. And there was only one outcome from all of this; you saw them making out, didn't you? I could only imagine what you were feeling when you saw them. Anyways, I picked you up off of the floor and took you back to the car. I was just going to leave it at that, because I didn't fucking have a clue what had happened at the time OKAY, but I saw how your eye makeup was running from your eyes and your tears were still fresh...I knew I had to beat the shit out of a team mate.'

You cupped your hand over your mouth trying to hide your laugh.

     'So yeah...I kind of ran back out to the park and found him again. I took the collar of his shirt and ripped him off Rin...or out of her...god that is something that I will never unsee.' He said, making a disgustingly horrified face. He then wiped his scared expression with a smile.

     'I threw him to the floor and started punching his stupid face. He's a god damn child that needed to learn how to NOT fucking mess around with people's feelings like that again. I kind of messed his face up pretty badly though...ANYWAYS, he only landed a few punches onto me but trust me, it isn't as bad as it looks like.' He said laughing, and you found yourself laughing with him as well.

     'Atsumu, how can I ever repay you.' You laughed.

     'You're on liquor shop duty for the month. You're fetching the drinks for my parties, got it?' You stared at him dumbfounded.

     'Fuck you I'm not doing that.' You whined.

    'Uh, hell yeah you are.' He said as he picked himself off of the bed and walked towards the door.

     'That isn't fair, I'm not doing it idiot.'

     'Uh, yes it is. I was getting chased by the cops because fucking Rin called them while I was messing up Suna's face. Do you KNOW how long it took me to get rid of them? I drove lengths for this whole mess-'

     'WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME THERE WERE COPS-'

    'You see Y/n, I only said what applied to YOU. Why should I make you get unnecessary worry? And also I told you what you wanted to know.'

     'BUT I WANT TO KNOW EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENED.'

    'Nope, you asked about my face. You see, I'm a very nice person for giving you a month to go fetch the alcohol because I could've made you go for longer after what I've been through last night.' Atsumu smirked. 'So, be thankful. Enjoy shopping!' He said as he left the room. You picked yourself up off of the bed and darted after him. You jumped onto his back and tackled him.

     'Atsumu I'm going to kill you.' You said angrily, although you were practically laughing insanely at this point.

     'WHY WHAT DID I DO?' He said as he pulled you off his back and carried you in his arms. He tossed you over his shoulder and held you by your legs as if you were a backpack.

     'ATSUMU PUT ME DOWN.'

     'No.'

     Your face was close to his leg, so you took your advantage and bit his calf. He dropped you in reaction and you tumbled to the floor. You hit your knee onto the floor badly and you winced in pain.

     'YOU FUCKER I'M GOING TO KILL YOU THIS TIME.' You yelled as you rocked back and forth. Atsumu, on the other hand, laughed at your sight. He looked like he was going to pass out from laughter.

     'Y/n, you're a fucking dog.' He said, still dying from laughter. 'Now get ready, you have a few errands to run, I have a party to host later today.'

     Your eyes widened immensely. You stared at him with a stupid smile plastered on your face.

    'D-Did you just not get over the w-whole ordeal we just had these past f-few fucking days...'

     'Oh, right...oh well I guess. Anyways, happy fetching the stuff dog.' He smiled as he tossed his credit card onto your head.

*END*