Chapter 21: Your Lucky Niall Held Me Back...

*Hey guys! Can you guys please try to make me a better cover for this book? I don't really like the one I made :/ The person with the best cover will get a dedication and will maybe be in this story or they will be starring in my other fan fictions! I already have a few ideas for three stories! I am also on Christmas Break! IM FREE! For two weeks.... I promis I will be updating alot for the next two weeks! >:D Soooo onward with the story! ENJOY!

Lizzie's P.O.V

"Do I have to go" I whined.

"Yes. You have to go." Liam said.

"But i dont wanna go to the stupid meet and greet thing. Im not gonna be signing anything" I said.

"You still have to go" He said.

"Fine. But you owe me" I said.

He nodded.

We got to the place where the meet and greet will be.

The fans were shouting "HARRY! I LOVE YOU!" "LOUIS! HAVE MY BABIES" and other...things...

I sat in a chair behind the lads with their body guards.

"Hello! Thank you everyone for coming. We love all of you. Now lets get signing!" Liam said into the microphone.

The crowd roared.

The lads signed there cd's and hugged some of the fans.

Three girls came up.

To me they look like those fake, sluts and the kind of girls that 'do' any guy they meet.

They let all the lads signed their cd's except for Niall's.

"EW! Don't touch my cd! I don't want you to sign it. You don't even have a good voice! You don't deserve to be in One Direction" I'm guessing the leader of that group said.

"I'm sorry" Niall said putting his head down.

It sounded like he was about to cry.

I stood up and went over to Niall's side.

"Who the hell do you think you are!" I screamed.

The room fell silent.

"Don't you dare say that to Niall. Ever. Don't say it to him or any of these wonderful lads. If you don't like Niall then you don't deserve the others!" I yelled.

"Whatever. You probably did it with all of them anyways" The leader spat at me.

I was about to tackle her to the ground but Niall held me back.

"Just get out of here you slut" I yelled.

The girl was gonna attack me but Paul grabbed her and took her out of the place.

"Thanks for standing up for me" Niall said.

"Your welcome. Those girls are stupid for what they are saying. Don't believe them. You are amazing. You have a beautiful voice. And you are the best boyfriend a girl could ever ask for" I said.

Niall smiled and kissed me.

The crowd 'Awwd'

I blushed and went back into my seat.

That girl is lucky that Niall was there to hold me back.

"That was so cool!" Harry said.

"I thought a total bitch fight was gonna happen" Louis said.

"It was. But Niall held me back" I said.

The crowd laughed.

"Okay okay. You guys have to continue with your job" I said.

*Sorry its really short :( But I promise in the next few chapters it gonna be exciting! Yeah...I sorta..wrote up to Chapter 25 already...yeah...so you just have to wait >:D Vote/Comment