24||Troy||

.Risk more than others think is safe. Dream more than others think is practical.

I turned around slowly, my heart beating when my eyes met with those brown ones. I looked away, my cheek slightly red. "N-nothing. I was just a-asking because you were not with L-Lin and-"

"It's okay, princess. Now tell me, do you like Strawberry or chocolate?" Lin asked tilting my chin upward. "Chocolate." I simply said. 

"Good! I love Chocolate too. Let's go get ourselves another one of these sweet ice cream cones." He said squeezing my hands carefully. I wasn't in the mood for ice cream but I can't decline his offer or he'll force an Ice cream cone into my mouth. Our hands still intertwined, We started making our way from across the street. Adrian was at our back, I could feel his burning glare at the back of my head.

"2 Chocolate ice cream cone please," Lin said happily bringing out his money. I just let him pay because I didn't have any money with me. Getting Ice cream with Lin was even unexpected. 

"Thank you," I murmured collecting the cone from him. I looked at Adrian who didn't seem happy at all.  Oh my gosh! We forgot to buy him his own Ice cream!

"Adrian, what's your favourite ice cream flavour?" I mumbled. He stared at me irritatedly. A shiver ran through my spine just by his stare. Why was he so intimidating?

"I don't eat ice cream." He told, coldly. I quickly nodded catching up with Lin before he left me. I didn't like it at all. His coldness towards me. 

"Where are we going?" I asked, taking a long lick of my ice cream. "I don't know really. I just like roaming around the street. But we can go somewhere fun if you want to." Lin answered. I bit my cold lip trying to warm it up. Fun? What if mommy comes and doesn't find me at Chloe's? 

"No, thank you. I'll just go back to Chloe's." I said. 

"Okay then." Lin grinned as we walked our way back to Chloe's. Adrian was still at the back, silent all through the way. Not that I wanted him to talk or something...

"Thank you," I said pecking Lin's cheek. My cheeks turned into a deep red crimson when Adrian's eyes landed on my lips on Lin's face.  

"Um,..bye," I announced and waved at Lin, shutting the door behind me. 

A D R I A N

"Let's go back home," Lin said. Before he could comprehend what was happening, I quickly held him by the collar and pinned him on the hard bricks that were behind Chloe's house. My fist was tight and hard.

"What the hell was all that about!?" I asked coldly. I could see Lin in fear and shock. He didn't have the time to speak when I landed a big blow at his face, his face cracked. Fuck!

"What the hell?!" He yelled holding his face. I grabbed him again by his collar, yet harshly. "You know what I mean. You fucking bought Ari an ice cream and called her Princess? What the fuck don't you understand that I hate it. When you call her that and touch her." I yelled throwing him another blow on his cheek. Blood spewed out of his mouth staining his lips. 

He chuckled. "I like calling her that. I like touching her and getting her warm hands in mine and I don't care what you think about it. She doesn't even like you." He scoffed. "She doesn't even talk to you and meanwhile, you always go around saving her fine ass." He spat. 

I threw him on the cemented ground and threw myself on him, throwing hard punches on his face. He sometimes tried dodging it but I grabbed him and slap him across the cheek spilling more blood. 

"NEVER EVER FUCK WITH ME AGAIN!!!" I warned sending one last punch on his cheek. He groaned curling himself into a ball, still groaning. 

My hands were half-covered with the blood of Lin's as I walked back to the car. My teeth held together. I couldn't bear it anymore when I saw him holding her hand. When she asked me about my favourite ice cream flavour, I wanted to pounce on her and warn her strictly that she shouldn't hold or talk to the mother fucker again. But I couldn't. She was...naive? Fuck! That's darn right!

I searched for a bottle of water in the backseat and a piece of cloth to wipe my hands. I opened the cap, drowning down the water in thirst. 

I started the engine as it roared loudly, my mind going back to Ariana. I don't know what the fuck was wrong with me when I'm with the bitc- Shit! I couldn't even call her that. 

Her perfect curves always seemed to drive me crazy. Her plump ass was my weakness. I swear it took me only 1 second to only to get a hold of myself and control my hard pants. She always had a way to drive me nut.

The sound of bursted tire was heard causing me to curse. This stupid car!! I locked the door and went out to check what was wrong with the car. 

"Es muy bueno verte, Adrian." A voice I hate so much spoke. I turned around, my jaw clenched together. (It's nice to see you, Adrian.

"¡Nunca es bueno verte, hijo de puta!. (It's never good to see you, you mother fucker!)

Troy. 

My long time foster friend. The son of a recycled bitch! He flew all the way from Mexico back here for what fucking reason? I don't fucking know! I hate everything about him. His face, voice and every darm thing. The only reason why I never saw success on my way.Pretended to be my friend, but was always in disguise. Foe at least to say. His father was a fucking billionaire but of course, who would like to have a shitty son like him? Threw him into foster care and here he is, displaying his stupid face!

He chuckled. "Todavía maldice. Nada nuevo. Algo que pensó su puto padre. (He still curses. Nothing new. Something his fucking father thought him.)

"Que diablos quieres." (What the hell do you want?)

"Francamente, no quiero nada de ti. Acabo de llegar a la ciudad y decidí caminar un poco cuando nuestro camino se cruzó." (Frankly, I don't want anything from you. I just came to town and decided to walk for a bit when our path crossed.)

I rolled my eyes and placed my hands to my chest. 

"¡Me seguiste, tonto!" (You followed me you fool!) I spat bitterly. 

"Tal vez." (Maybe) He trailed off. 

I groaned turning back to my car, trying to see what the matter was. I didn't have time for the fool. The car tyre was bursted. Atleast, I had spare tyre. 

"¿Quieres ayuda?" (Want any help?) He asked with a chuckle. 

"Guárdate tu mierda de ayuda. Tú mismo me disgustas." (Keep your shitty help to yourself. you, yourself, disgust me.)

"Multa. Solo quería saludar, pero de todos modos, adiós. Gracias por tu servicio." (Fine. Just wanted to say hello but anyway, Goodbye. Thank you for your service.) He mocked walking away. 

Bitch

A/n

ME:- Is it burning in here?

Readers:- What do u mean?

Me;- Adrian was so fricking hot! I mean-

Reader;- Cut the crap out. He's ours. 

Me;- Too bad I created him. *Smirks*

Readers;-*Speechless*

But for reals, Adrian was so hot I mean, I totally have a thing for Spanish and Italian. I love it so much. 

kskkdiidhishihsiiss

Anyways, I hope you guys enjoy and before I forget;

Question of the day

Does Troy sound like a whole lot of trouble?

There is going to be a lot of Cast coming up in so much chapters. But don't worry, you'll get use to them. (Psst- they are so hot!) I mean, yeah, you'll see them. Hehehehe

Please vote and comment. I'll love to know more about what you think about this book.