Chapter- 30

Anna's POV-

We have reached Xavier's beach house. The whole journey was full of fun. We were singing songs all along the way.

His place was so big. We spent more than 5 hours in the sea and on the beach.

I never laughed this in my whole life, well at least not after my parents were gone.

Right now we all were laying on the beach. The servants served us some snacks out here.

The sky was clear blue with some clouds looking like cotton balls.

I and Kate were finding different faces and shapes in them. It was fun and childish.

Xavier was unconsciously patting my hair with his hand. It was such an affectionate gesture. That made my heart soars with happiness.

We all saw the sunset and went inside because it started to get cold outside.

Kate dragged me into their room. I don't know the reason but she said it was very important. She instructed David to not disturb us until we came out.

She took me to the bed and said. "So, where do we start?"

"What to start?" I asked confused.

"Duh!!! It is your first time staying with a guy. You must prepare yourself." She said with an evil laugh.

*************

Xavier's POV-

"Where are they?" I asked David.

"They are in my room. Kate said to not disturb them. God knows what these girls are up to now." He said.

"Please can you tell your girlfriend to not corrupt mine? It surely is her idea." I said.

"And you think she listens to me?" He scoffed.

We were sitting in the hall for longer than an hour. We were watching some action movie.

My mind was filled with worry about the next move of Anna's uncle-aunt.

"You know you should relax a little. If you keep on spacing out then maybe she'll find out that something is off with you." He said.

"I don't know what to do? Should I tell her about it?" I asked.

"No, not right now. You kept it from her for a good reason. She could not handle the truth. It will be too much for her to bear. And you know we need her to be in her right mind till her birthday. We can not have her do something stupid in anger or pain." He confirmed.

"But not telling her about her parent's murder and if she finds out from somewhere else. What if she misunderstands the situation again? I already made a mistake just few days ago." I said. We both went silent.

I know he is right. I have to keep it from her for only 3 days more. Just her birthday pass away and she gets her power of attorney.

There was a bing, it was David's phone. "It's my call to go to my girlfriend. See you tomorrow morning and please enjoy the time you get with her." With that, he left.

I waited for her massage but it didn't come for the next 30 minutes. So stood up and went upstairs.

I knocked on the door. It took her good 5 minutes to open the door. She opened it and immediately went over to the bed.

She was wearing a very cute nightie. I went to her. She was looking at the phone.

She didn't look up at me. I stood right in front of her but still, she didn't do anything.

I pulled her phone and put it on the side table.

She looked at me. She had no makeup on. She was looking so cute. Her nose and eyes were a little red but it made her look cuter.

"What happened to your eyes and nose?" I asked her.

"I don't know. I suddenly started sneezing and got teary eyes and a runny nose." Then she pouted cutely.

She will be the death of me tonight.

I kissed her nose. She froze in her place. I moved back to look at her expression.

She was looking deep into my eyes. Her eyes got teary again. I felt like she was hurt. But she changed her expression immediately.

She tried to punch my chest. "You surprised me. Idiot." Then she chuckled.

She got that serious face again. She was looking at me with so many emotions.

My heart was getting heavy because of her. It was beating very fast. My body reacted on its own. I took her face in my hands.

She also held my wrists. This all seemed like a dream. She tugged my arms to pull me towards her.

She was the one to kiss me first. It made my heart dance with happiness.

I took the lead and moved her to the mid of the bed.

It started with slow pecks and kisses but got heated pretty fast.

****************

It was almost dawn. She was sleeping peacefully. I looked at her. She looked like an Angel in my arms.

Last night was beautiful. Most the happiest time of my life. Not because of the intimacy we shared but because with that, her feelings are clear to me now.

Well, we didn't cross the line. I respect and love her. I knew she was not ready. I will gladly wait for that day.

I will protect you. No one will ever be able to hurt you. I promise you that. I will make it like that.

I made the promise to her and kissed her head. My eyes were getting heavy and I didn't remember when sleep took over me.

**********

"Why did she called us both here?" David asked.

"I don't know myself." I answered.

Kate was out in the market near the area and Anna was coming back from there.

Just then Anna entered the house.

"What happened?" I asked.

"I know about what happened with my parents. We are going home right now." She replied without hiding anything.

****************

Hey, darlings.

I know it is a long-awaited chapter. And it is not that long too but the next update will be very soon.

See you guys soon.