🦖🦕CHAPTER 83🦖🦕

Y/N POV:

I woke up I'm still on top of Kei. I tried to move but then I heard his voice.

"Finally, you're already awake," he said and looked at me and smirked. I quickly get off of him.

"What time did you wake up?" I asked him and he looked at the clock.

"around 5:30 am" he said making me widen my eyes because it is already 6:00 am and WE HAVE SCHOOL.

He stood up and start stretching.

"You're heavy you know" he said a gave an evil smirk. I glared at him and throw a pillow. He laughed and went to the bathroom.

Am I that heavy?

"YES YOU'RE HEAVY" he shouted from the bathroom and I groaned and buried my face on the pillow.

"CAN YOU PLEASE STOP READING MY MIND? YOU'RE CREEPING ME OUT" I shouted while my face is still buried on the pillow.

After 10 mins. He is done showering so I went inside the shower but then my phone started ringing.

"WHO IS IT?" I shouted

"MANAGER" He shouted back.

"KEI CAN YOU ANSWER THE CALL FOR ME AND PUT IT IN SPEAKER MODE" I shouted from the bathroom.

"hello" I heard Kei said.

"Hi, is Y/N there?" I heard my manager said.

"I'M HERE TAKING A SHOWER" I shouted and I heard my manager giggled.

"well, Y/N the (favorite clothing brand) wants to sponsor you so if you want we will have a photoshoot right now" she said making me squealed

Omggg the (favorite clothing brand) wants me

"BUT I HAVE SCHOOL" I shouted.

"We can have a photoshoot in your school, it's much better if we do it there" she answered. I'm done showering, I wrapped my towel around my body and went out of the bathroom.

I took my phone from Kei and mouthed thank you. He sat there just listening to our convo.

"What time are you going?" I asked my manager while putting my clothes on.

"We are in the van now.. about 5 mins away from your school" she answered.

"WHAT? ALREADY?" I shouted making Kei flinched a little and my manager chuckled.

"well yeah, I know that you'll say yes" she said and I hurried and prepare myself. "they provided the stuff you need" she said and I hummed.

"I'll hang up now bye" I said and she hummed and hangs up. I looked at Kei who looking at me with a confused expression.

"Why are you staring at me?" I asked him and raised my eyebrow.

"I can't believe that in your height, someone wants to sponsor you" he said and smirked. I rolled my eyes.

"well that's because your girlfriend is beautiful" I said proudly.

"Whatever" He said and I smirked in victory.

*Timeskip At School*

We reached the school and I saw my manager's van parking in front.

Well maybe they're here now

"you need to go to your class now, I can go by myself" I said to Tsukishima and he nodded. I went to the gym hoping that they are here and YES they are here.

"Y/N" my manager called me and hugged me so I hugged her back. "Get ready, your clothes are there" she added and pointed on the clothes stand.

 "Get ready, your clothes are there" she added and pointed on the clothes stand

Well that's many

I mentally sighed and nodded to my manager. I went to my clothes stand and decided to wear this.

"Y/N you look so gorgeous" my manager complimented me and I blushed

"Go to your chair now and your stylist will style your hair and all" she said and I went to my chair and sit. After a few minutes of waiting, my stylist is not yet there.

"Y/N" my manager called me again. "Where is your stylist?"  she asked me and I shrugged my shoulders.

"*sigh* go and fix your self" she said and left me. Good thing I always have my lipstick in my bag. When I grabbed my lipstick, a familiar voice called me.

"Y/N" I turned around and saw Tsukishima standing with Yamaguchi waving to me and I slowly waved back.

What is he doing here?

"Oh Mr. Tsukishima,  where is your teammates?" my manager asked him making me a shock

What the

"They are waiting for the others" Tsukishina said making me more confused.

"Tsukki, I'll go and get them" Yamaguchi said and he nodded. Tsukishima went towards me making me nervous. He bends down and looked at my face. He looked at the lipstick at my hands, awkwardly resting on my lap.

"Are you wearing make-up?" he asked me and raised his eyebrows.

"n-no, why?" I asked.

"you don't look like a person" he said and he flicked my forehead. I glared at him and. He sat in front of my making me nervous even more. He leans forward and...

I thought he's going to kiss me but NO, he took my lipstick from my hand and applied lipstick on my lips making me widen my eyes. He put it gently making me a shock. After applying the lipstick, he leaned backward and gave me the lipstick and smirked.

"you thought I'm going to kiss you? too bad" he said and smirked.

"n-no, by the way, what are you doing here?" I asked him.

"well your manager told me that after your photoshoot, one of the photographers wants to take a photo with the Karasuno boys volleyball team." he said and I nodded.

"Y/N, Let's go" my manager shouted and I shouted "COMING". I left Tsukishima and went to my manager