14

She couldn't believe she was going to Korea.

"I can't believe I'm going to Korea." She whispered to herself, holding her passport and boarding pass, gazing up at the list of arrivals and departures.

She felt her phone buzz in her pocket, she answered it in a rush not realizing who the caller ID was.

"Hello?"

"Are you boarding soon?" The familiar deep voice made her calm down just a smidge. She knew exactly who it was.

"Yeah I am." She shyly said, a small smile on her face.

"Good. Let me pass you to Namjoon." He quickly said.

"Hey Hana, firstly have a safe flight but we'll have someone pick you up. Just look for your name when you arrive alright?" Namjoon spoke clearly.

"Yes, thank you so much Namjoon. I don't know how I can repay you." She appreciated everything he did from organizing her place to stay and even a chauffeur to help her get around. Honestly the golden treatment. He helped research things to do and places to visit as well. It wasn't just Namjoon, apparently all the members helped out, especially recommending places to eat.

"Hana, you don't have to ever repay me. I'm just looking forward to the surprise." He chuckled. "You're a fast learner I'm very impressed."

She flushed at his comment.

She was to stay in Seoul for about two weeks. It seemed long but she knew that it wouldn't be long enough once she was there. Once she met Yoongi again.

"Call me when you arrive Hana." Yoongi replied, his English much better than it was a few weeks prior since the plan. It seems both him and her had started learning each others languages a lot more seriously to be able to communicate better.

Yoongi did help her a lot, when they spoke on the phone or through text, he'd try simple phrases with her. By now she was pretty much a master at reading Hangul which was honestly not that hard to begin with. It was a script that was made to be learnt easily and fast, she was thankful. Namjoon actually gave her extra lessons and honestly she was very fluent in Korean besides the amount of vocabulary she had to learn but otherwise she had the grammar down pat. A miracle she thought, but it was in her blood. She couldn't wait to surprise Yoongi.

"See you soon Yoongi." She smiled before hanging up. Just in time for the boarding announcement to be broadcasted on the speakers, she excitedly made her way to the gate.

"Seoul here I come."

"Hyung you're making Hoseok hyung have motion sickness." Jimin blurted, watching him pace around the dorm. Yoongi then resorted to sitting down but then his foot kept tapping rapidly in nervousness and Jimin just groaned.

"Hyung she's only going to be here in a few hours! It'll be a while."

"I know I'm just, worried. Worried that what if she doesn't like Korea? What if she doesn't like me anymore?" He bites his thumb nail.

"Yoongi don't." Jin stopped that habit of his before it got worst.

Yoongi let out a sigh of frustration before leaning back onto the couch. "I just don't want to mess this up. English is so difficult to learn and I'm barely even getting better." He whined.

Namjoon and the rest of the group tried not to smile, they all knew Hana was going to surprise Yoongi with how fluent she had gotten in Korean in just a few weeks. They were all thoroughly impressed because she basically texted them only in Korean. Namjoon was sure than once she was here, she'd be a natural talking to the locals, he was a proud teacher but it did make him laugh sometimes when she had to put on an act saying how she didn't know vocabulary when she spoke to Yoongi. Hana was a genius.

"Hyung, I don't think you should stress too much. As you said you're soulmates, you're meant to be with each other and you said yourself, you can feel how she feels." Namjoon reasoned with his hyung.

Yoongi was silent for a while before relaxing to his normal state. "You're  right.  What am I doing." He huffed back to him calm and collected state.

Everyone in the room smiled, "So shall we start preparing for her arrival? I mean I don't want to overwhelm her but she is staying across from us for safety reason." Jin mentions.

"Yeah, I can't believe her music is so good! Bang PD nim and Pdogg hyung are amazed with her capabilities I can't believe they want to interview her too!" Jungkook gasped.

"Well, a genius has to have a genius soulmate right." Yoongi tried to say that without smiling but the corner of his mouth was twitching at its seams.

"Hyung, that's so cheesy." Taehyung visibly shivered. "Finally one of us is going to have a partner though, that's exciting. I'm surprised PD nim was okay with it." He chuckled.

It was true, Bang PD had completely without a problem agreed with the idea. He was skeptical at first but the mention of Yoongi's strange phenomenon and the word Soulmate seemed to have him fully on board. No one understood why but all he said was,

"I want all of you to be happy. To find happiness because you are like my sons."

And left it at that. Of course there were privacy and security measures, that's why all staff were informed and have signed and NDA to make sure they agreed in the confidentiality.

The rest of BTS were adamant of her secure and kind treatment because they had faith in her. Because they had faith in Yoongi.

The boys split up, doing silly things like decorating the place with bunting saying 'Welcome!' And had balloons and silly party items like hats with their BT21 characters on them. Jimin, Taehyung and Hoseok even prepared her a little gift bag of BTS goodies cause what more would a fan want. While the others had a bag of more traditional Korean desserts and snacks from their favorite places. To say the least she was going to be spoiled and she really was not prepared for this.

A sudden ringtone made everyone freeze their operations as Yoongi dove for it before putting it on speaker a wide smile on his face.

"Hello?"

"Hey I've arrived! I found my name and I'm in the car now. Why did you put it as HanaBanana! It was so embarrassing!" He could hear her squirm in embarrassment which made a few people laugh. "Oh am I on speaker?" She gasped.

"Yeah you're on speaker Hana." Namjoon replied chuckling. "It was JKs idea to put your name has HanaBanana, sorry about that."

"Jungkook?!" She squeaked making Jungkook bundle over laughing.

"Sorry Noona!" He shouted.

She sighed in defeat, "okay well Namjoon, thank you again for arranging a driver I can converse with."

"It's no problem Hana, I thought you could be put at ease if you had someone to help you get around without having the worries of a language barrier. Hyunwoo is is a great chauffeur." Namjoon assured.

"Oh I think I'm here!" She suddenly said. "Wow, WOW!" Her reactions to their place made them all laugh. "You guys live here?! Wow!" Everyone understood what she said and burst out laughing.

"See you soon Hana." Yoongi smiled at the phone.

"Yeah I'll see you soon Yoongi! Woah you guys have your own— oh my god this place is amazing!"  They could hear her fumble the phone as she walked and then they hung up. A flurry of chuckles still affected them.

"Her reactions are as good as Hoseok hyungs." Taehyung chuckled.

"Are you excited hyung?" Namjoon asked Yoongi, seeing him get up from the couch making his way to the front door before peering back with his usual smirk.

"Excitement is an understatement."