➽ 𝐒𝐮𝐠𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐚 𝐊𝐨𝐬𝐡𝐢

𝐒𝐮𝐠𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐚 𝐊𝐨𝐬𝐡𝐢 𝐱 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫(𝐅𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞)
𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐁𝐲: DiamondKitten77

----------

He looked at her the wayshe needed to be looked atlike the whole world could crumbleand he wouldn't blink

she needed to be looked atlike the whole world could crumble
and he wouldn't blink.

How long has it been since he had a crush on her? Ever since their first year at high school. The first day he saw her, he noticed how she would always have that bright smile on her face.

He fell in love at first sight.

He watched now, the third-year classmate and volleyball manager of the team, sticking her tongue out as she tried her best to solve a difficult question. He watched the way she would scrunch her nose up and soon enough, did he listen to her groan in frustration.

"Koshi! I can't solve this!" she cried out in frustration and Sugawara looked at what she was pointing at, yet, his eyes travelled back to her eyes then, where he quickly averted his gaze when he realized he had made eye contact with her.

"Which?" he asked as he scooted closer to her in the classroom, where she pointed to the difficult question she was trying to solve 5 minutes ago, and she had even told him that she will be able to do it.

And Sugawara couldn't help but admire, yet laugh at how she was confident, only to have a child-like personality when she couldn't do it.

"Ah, you made a mistake here," Sugawara pointed out as he grabbed hold of her pen from her hand, where their fingers touched. Yet, his cheeks turned a little red at the small contact they had as he circled the part where she had done it wrong.

"Koshi! You circled with a pen, you should have used a pencil!" she whined out as she started to rummage through her pencil case, whereas Sugawara could only laugh at how she was being.

Adorable. Stunning despite doing the little things.

He watched as her lips were pressed into a fine thin line, eventually, she had to use the pen to cancel out the entire formula and rewrite it at the side, and Sugawara showed her an apologetic smile.

Which she stuck her tongue out at in response.

"[name]-senpai!" and [name] looked up as she noticed how Kiyoko and Yachi were standing at the entrance of the classroom. She then noticed the time and turned to look at Sugawara.

"See you later, Koshi!" [name] pointed out and Sugawara nodded his head as he watched her pack her bag up hastily as she needed to help out with the volleyball team.

And then he watched with a genuine soft smile on his face as his crush rushed to where Yachi and Kiyoko were waiting for her. And then he felt someone grabbing hold of his shoulder tightly, causing him to turn.