➽ 𝟎𝟎𝟏. 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐬

𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐁𝐲: Luni_fox

⊱ ────── {⋅. Being their Manager .⋅} ────── ⊰

KARASUNO HIGH

KARASUNO HIGH

➳ Often finding the need to settle the dispute between the first-years.

➳ Getting called as 'Goddess' by Tanaka and Nishinoya.

➳ Best friends with Kiyoko and Yachi.

➳ Once Hinata got stuck in a tree and you have to help him get down, found out that Kageyama and Tsukishima had placed him there because he was being annoying.

➳ Helped to build Yamaguchi's confidence.

➳ Occasionally rub their shoulders after every practice/matches.

➳ GOSSIP BUDDIES WITH SUGAWARA KOSHI

➳ Occasionally walking away when you know Daichi is going to get angry.

➳ Sometimes Coach Ukai wonders where your patience comes from.

➳ Hangs out with the team and Coach too much, practically learning their catchphrases.

CHOP CHOP MAN BUN! @ Azumane Asahi whenever he gets all negative.

➳ Helps Takeda out in planning the training schedule together with the managers.

➳ Extremely protective of the team, much scarier than Daichi and will not hesitate to throw punches if any of the opponents dare to belittle the players.

➳ Occasionally Daichi has to drag you away.

➳ Once you got pushed(even though it was an accident), the entire team(including the first-years) arrived on the spot and gave whoever pushed you a threatening glare.

➳ Talk about being precious and important to them. You wouldn't trade them for another team, nor would they trade you as well.

➳ Volleyball outings to the beach, and often would you have to help dig out Nishinoya and Hinata from the sand.